Minutemen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minutemen Reviews

June 24, 2016
This movie was cheesy and cringy....but was a guilty pleasure.
The acting from the main cast was pretty good. Supporting actors....not so much. There were a lot of high-school stereotypes and a lot of unoriginal dialogue. The movie lacked substance, but that is how a majority of DCOM movies end up.
As for positives, the idea of time travel isn't original, but the take this movie took on it was: high school seniors using time travel to fix embarrassing moments in their fellow student's lives.
In the end, I wouldn't re-watch this movie, but it was an enjoyable one.
½ September 6, 2015
Great,Fun,Humorist and Amazing
February 6, 2015
Fun time travel movie explores messages of deep social issues and people changing.
November 29, 2014
Theirs only a good TV movie and that's miniutemen. Awesome
½ September 10, 2014
The high school setting with some things about stereotypes and some other little developments make this an average DCOM that's a little typical, but with the take of time travel and a good sci-fi, it's above average. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording probably)
½ December 26, 2013
The movie is not without its ridiculous moments, but I really enjoyed it. Snowsuit guys rule! (First viewing - In my mid-twenties)
½ November 2, 2013
Forgettable Disney flick.
½ September 7, 2013
Compared to a lot of the fluff which comes from Disney Channel, Minutemen is entertaining and simple enough to charm.
April 13, 2013
It's Laughable and Entertaining
October 31, 2012
Not a bad kids movie. Not a lot of accurate time travel going on but a fun movie all the same. So if you are just looking to have a light night with family or just like to switch it up now and then this isn't too bad.
October 16, 2012
One of the better Disney channel movies about time travel.
March 3, 2012
I seen this movie and loved it a lot. Good Show!!!!
½ February 16, 2012
boring not going to watch it actually i watched it and it was okay a little corny and zeke was really hotttt actually it had an okay plot i really hated the little kid and how jason dolley just had to be popular and i cant believe nicholas braun acted in sky high too and i liked him
½ February 8, 2012
entertaining 4 what it is
January 21, 2012
Maybe I'll catch it.
January 17, 2012
I'm SO proud of Jason this movie ROX!!!
January 9, 2012
It is so totally awesome!For some odd creepy reason my favorite part is when Charlie{Luke Benward} kisses Jeanette{Kara Crane}.It totally rocks You should see it !
½ December 28, 2011
Haha cute...love Jason Dolley...they needed to kiss though.
½ July 26, 2011
Pretty good for a Diseny movie.
June 18, 2011