Minutemen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Minutemen Reviews

½ May 30, 2011
Pretty good Disney channel movie about time travel and finding that maybe the things you want aren't what you really want.
March 26, 2011
ecellent graphics and i loved the characters personalities i highly recomend it to all ages =]
½ March 15, 2011
I'll watch just about anything with time travel in it
November 11, 2010
Really Really good disney movie.
½ October 14, 2010
This isn't Disney's best film, but it does have some really good and funny moments.
September 13, 2010
Fun idea for a kids movie, though the acting wasn't the best with the exception of Nicholas Braun...who was wonderful, as always. For Nicholas alone this movie is worth seeing.
September 3, 2010
what the hell kind of stupid movies are they making on disney channel now?
August 12, 2010
Amusing time travel comedy.
½ July 13, 2010
I still like the old Disney Channel movies better.
½ July 8, 2010
No es un peliculón, pero entretiene. Historia simple tratando el tópico de viajar en el tiempo. Resaltable la participación de Chelsea Staub, que luce muy bonita, parece una Ashley Tisdale un poco más rellenita. Un desarrollo sin muchas pretenciones o profundidad pero entretiene.
½ July 6, 2010
definetly one of my favorite movies
May 3, 2010
minuteMen is soo cool i want to go back in time!
½ March 9, 2010
not a fan, just another family disney movie forgettable
½ January 7, 2010
Cute in places, but nothing more than a cheesy Disney Channel movie. Easily missable.
½ December 27, 2009
kid movie bt i laughed
December 26, 2009
Not too bad. Actually pretty funny.
Of course not very realistic and not logical at all but that comes with the genre I guess.
Only the end is too much of it and just before it gets almost perfect it drops too total bullshit in the last few minutes.
December 25, 2009
fantastic mivie!!!
its so cool that they can time-travel..
½ November 25, 2009
A little ridiculous at times, but I enjoyed it on the whole and it was better than I expected.
½ November 11, 2009
Cool! my little brother loves it!