The Hangover Reviews

• 3d ago

The Hangover is a funny and original film from Todd Phillips. He knows how to get the funniest out of the lead actors.

• Aug 07, 2019

This film is a fun adventure with funny characters. They take a very normal thing that most people do a stagu [batchellor party] and make into a fun film with comedy, action and adventure. The characters in this film start by barely knowing each other and through the story by dealing with drug dealers, trying to remember things and trying to find out where Doug is, they come closer together and form the wolf pack. The comedy in this film and the other two have me laughing every time I rewatch these great films [which is a lot of times]. The mystery in this film is finding Doug as he is getting married in a few days and the twist at the end is great. Overall this film has so much rewatch value as the acting is great, the comedy is actually funny [unlike some comedy's these days] and the story is quick and poinient which all make this film as good as it is.

• Jul 30, 2019

What a moronic movie! This just goes to show you how little the critics know, and how the studios pay off film festivals to give out awards. Do not waste your time watching this stupid movie. I could not make it through the first 15 minutes before I turned it off.

• Jul 30, 2019

The hangover is just hilarious and has a solid plot.

The hangover is just hilarious and has a solid plot.

• Jul 28, 2019

Funny, not so much. Where'd the chicken come from?

Funny, not so much. Where'd the chicken come from?

• Jul 27, 2019

Amazing funniest movie ece

Amazing funniest movie ece

• Jul 24, 2019

Honestly nails most of the comedy while riding on a pretty interesting plot. Definitely some plot holes and a few missed jokes but overall it's worth a try

• Jul 16, 2019

One of the best comedies of the 2000’s.

One of the best comedies of the 2000’s.

• Jul 14, 2019

I don't know if I've laughed so hard in my life.

I don't know if I've laughed so hard in my life.

• Jul 10, 2019