Rumba - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Rumba Reviews

February 5, 2015
Lost 15 minutes of my life here...
November 12, 2013
GRANDE FIONA ABEL DE ROSARIO SANTA FE ARGENTINA
March 18, 2013
I loved it. The filming is great and the idea is unique. Europian movie is a refreshment :) It might be a bit odd, but it's very touching and humoristic.
November 1, 2012
PERFEITO! um dos mais bacanas que vi esse ano!!
July 23, 2011
A bit too body-expression, far-fetched, forceful when starting off, but turns out to be acceptable & ridiculously funny on the way.
May 27, 2011
Came across this on TV5 Monde one evening and was immediately drawn by the film's intro. Wonderfully weird and refreshingly different.
February 28, 2011
voilà un film complètement dingue et qui surprend!! vraiment bien dans son genre!
December 2, 2010
Insanely funny. Original. Crazy. Charming. All at the same time. / Genialnie >mieszny film. Nie dla wszystkich z pewno>ci......
½ October 25, 2010
niezwykle urocze, dowcipne i pomys,owe.
September 15, 2010
Humour français est le meilleur. Rumba mainly employs physical comedy, so there's very little dialogue. It does FEEL like a silent film. Visually, it looks two dimensional (i.e. cartoon-ish), very fitting for this type of humor. I was laughing out loud (almost entire movie). Gotta love French humor!
September 12, 2010
???影让人?头??尾???????????快??????????????
???以?没???没???????没??记?????以说???????你???????????????以失?????你??????们就?????波????为????????????为???????????们失???????
August 16, 2010
Hilarious! Stylized clown comedy a la Chaplin or the Marx Brothers, with a touch of weirdness/oddballness a la Fellini, Jarmusch or David Lynch. Delicious dance numbers, but the dances are not the only choreography in this charming physical comedy. Even if you are afraid of foreign films, don't worry, there's not much talking in this one. Loved it! I'm returning it to VisArt Now - GO RENT IT!
½ August 14, 2010
Interesting, but depressing. Couldn't watch it all. Their other movie Iceberg was very clever.
½ August 4, 2010
Very strange yet interesting movie. I love the man who takes care of the snail ..I wont say more as not to ruin the movie. Interesting and silly at times.

I love the weeping sceen and the weirdness. I couldnt stop watching and saying to myself. OH MY GOODNESS!!
½ March 21, 2010
Eehhhh pretty typical festival film..3-4 semi-funny visual jokes and gets boring pretty fast..
February 15, 2010
what absolutely quirky film , that brings laughs with supringly simple story of love devotion and dance .
February 12, 2010
Quite original and very optimistic :)
February 1, 2010
ne hissedecegimi bilemedim.
½ January 16, 2010
Les dignes descendants de Chaplin
December 23, 2009
Pensei muito na melhor forma de descrever esse filme, e a nica que encontrei foi ASSISTA!