Miss March Reviews

• Jun 20, 2020

How ever bad you think the film is you haven't scratched the surface until you see it.

• May 22, 2020

Words can't describe how bad this is. I turned it off. I wasn't expecting the next Animal House or American Pie, but my God was this bad. It's a shame too, because I really enjoyed these guys' Whitest Kids U' Know skits. I'll give it half a star because I will admit, there was one scene involving a bus and someone flying out of the open window that had me laughing out loud. But other than that, I honestly can't find any redeeming quality this has.

• May 17, 2020

so dumb and well just plain dumb. skip it.

so dumb and well just plain dumb. skip it.

• May 01, 2018

good, raunchy fun. i do not understand all the negative reviews. What the fuck were you expecting, Animal House???

• Dec 23, 2017

A little bit more then tomatometer 5% !

A little bit more then tomatometer 5% !

• Nov 15, 2015

Not awful, but you do have to be in the mood for it.

Not awful, but you do have to be in the mood for it.

• Nov 02, 2015

WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........

• Nov 01, 2015

If you enjoy this style of humour, it will make you laugh.

If you enjoy this style of humour, it will make you laugh.

• Jun 11, 2015

Thoroughly disapointing from the people behind Whitest Kids you Know..

Thoroughly disapointing from the people behind Whitest Kids you Know..

• Apr 13, 2015