Grace Reviews

• Jan 23, 2018

VERY strange movie. Made me very uncomfortable and gave me serious anxiety. I? wouldn’t necessarily recommend this movie because it is so weird. But I do have to say that it kept me interested and there wasn’t a boring part to it. Just so so creepy, but no necessarily in a good way, more like, “what the hell did I? just watch” way..?

• Apr 27, 2017

well!! crazy movie I tell ya!

well!! crazy movie I tell ya!

• Jan 14, 2016

Sometimes effective spin on the evil baby horror genre.

Sometimes effective spin on the evil baby horror genre.

• Sep 02, 2015

Stilted, boring and completely ridiculous. There is a complete lack of suspense which is partly to do with the completely wooden acting. I dare say you could get a more naturalistic performance out of a flat pack wardrobe. No film maker sets out to make a bad movie and all film is subjective but I was surprised to see such a high critic rating. I could have forgiven the preposterous plot if there had been a little more tension and humour, It could have worked in a Babadook sort of way, sadly no. It limps along to an all too predictable climax and we're all left wondering what was the point.

• Sep 01, 2015

A strange movie that is for sure but it seemed to lack something to make it feel like a proper movie.

• Jul 15, 2015

The final shot of this film will absolutely stick with you...its been 6 years and its still in my mind.

• Jun 28, 2015

Grace isn't a horror movie that will terrify you... It is a horror movie that you will find deeply disturbing.

• May 24, 2015

It's a mocking against the meaning of grace. Grace is about life baby needs bloodshed to life Grace is about health baby is sick

• Harry W Super Reviewer
    May 02, 2015

Okay-ish horror flick Grace knows what buttons to press but just can't seem to get a good grasp on its audience. Jordan Ladd gives a very good performance and the film is memorable, but unlike other films in the same vein like The Omen or Rosemary's Baby it doesn't settle under the skin it just wavers. The extremely quite score and washed-out colours reveal an intriguing premise as a disappointingly boring and often kind of tedious picture.

• Feb 16, 2015

Worth seeing but don't save it for a Saturday night. Too slow for me. You could fold laundry while watching it. The lead actress, Jordan Ladd is so pretty and despite all she is going through continues look amazing.