ExTerminators - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

ExTerminators Reviews

September 17, 2013
Cute movie. A little morbid
July 21, 2013
this movie i think would be perfect as a tv show especially with the great cast. i liked the whole thing.
July 10, 2013
This was not really what I had expected, I watched this to pass the time and thought it could be a somewhat different kind of comedy, but there isn't that much to laugh about
It is twisted black comedy, but without the comedy part, it only shows up sometimes and that is not enough for a film like this to work.
½ February 20, 2013
Theres scenes in ExTerminators that make the movie just fall apart because of the terrible screenplay and the lines that suffer from a sub-par delivery from Jennifer Coolidge, and over the top responses from Amber Heard. ExTerminators also attempts to copy Thelma and Louise but adding a lesser to the two evils to attempt to balance the themes.
But the problem is simple: ExTerminators is anti-male and largely bereft of laughs. It has some good points about unfair treatment of women but it seems to go just a step too far with that idea and jut becomes insulting, although this may seem sickly comedic to certain female viewers. The ExTerminators just doesen't achieve much of a strength of any kind.

The only thing that is really positive in ExTerminators is that Heather Graham provides a powerful lead with great line delivery and the same gorgeous look she always had, and even at moments where ExTerminators spirals out of control with it's plot dynamics such as the ending, she holds her character strongly. She deserves a better film than this.

So if your a fan of Heather Graham or not a fan of men, this may be the film for you. If you're a fan of a good film, then this isn't.
½ December 8, 2012
"It was a movie that I watched to pass the time. Plus I like Jennifer Coolidge. I think she's a riot. I liked her in this too. I have a hard time liking Heather Graham in movies. It's not that she's a bad actress, oh wait, yes she is. But it's also that she comes off, how do I say this kindly... a flake. I think that's how to describe her best. I just can't take her serious in anything she does. She annoys me and just can not act. I like Amber Heard. I don't know what she's doing in this movie, but her and Coolidge made this watchable. The script is bad, most of the acting is bad, and the maybe with a better directing and writing this could have been something worth watching again."
½ November 30, 2012
I thought this movie was hilarious. I loved the actresses in this movie and I really believed them in their roles. I thought what they were doing was hilarious and made out to be a very funny plot. I'm not sure why it was rated so poorly, I think people are so hard on movies expecting too much. This had great actresses, a good storyline, and was very funny. More of a chick movie without much romance.
October 1, 2012
Really, really funny. The dead-pan and ridiculousness and the actresses are all great :).
½ July 5, 2012
Nem a presença de Jennifer Coolidge salva...
½ June 14, 2012
Three women who meet in an anger-management class decide to form a traditional business with very untraditional methods.
½ March 30, 2012
Enjoyable female fantasy.
½ February 13, 2012
The story and acting is quite good and I loved the humor and soundtrack. The editing, however, was amateur to put it nicely. Why on earth couldn't this film have attracted a better director? Still, I loved it even with its flaws.
October 23, 2011
I have to start off by saying that I found Heather Graham thoroughly annoying in this movie - and she's the protagonist so that kinda sucks. The idea was funny, but it didn't come across right. The acting was just bad and the movie as a whole wasn't much better. I really can't get over how bad Heather Graham was. And Jennifer Coolidge was the same as she is in Legally Blond - well meaning, but really dim. I think the focus in this movie was off. I don't even want to bother talking about this any longer. Just don't see it.

What did this movie teach me? Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
September 24, 2011
Middle-aged, washed up actresses in a standard, run-of-the-mill "comedy" without much humor doesn't sound like a good way to spend an hour and a half to me. I managed to sit through about 30 minutes of this before I completely lost interest and gave up.
July 24, 2011
Killing Ungrateful mean cheating husbands.
½ July 2, 2011
Laugh-free black comedy about revenge against men. Had an interesting premise but just doesn't work well when it's played out,I say SKIP IT!!!
July 1, 2011
I quite enjoyed this pitch black comedy about far more desperate housewives than the ones on TV. Every single word that comes out of Jennifer Coolidge is hilarious, including all the "buts" and "ands."
April 30, 2011
B-grade black comedy, it had potential, but have a feeling Heather Graham is the problem here.
April 14, 2011
Strange, quirky, and ridiculously fun to watch.
½ April 4, 2011
Belongs to same school of stories as Queen Latifa-Katie Holmes' starrer Mad Money and even 'Desperate Housewives' - but less gripping, funny and interesting! You could not feel the plight of the women ... who just came across crazy killers ... and the story left a lot to be desired !
Nothing is missed if haven't seen this one ... !!!
March 19, 2011
funny idea, poor execution. Yes, pun intended. Largely boring with only moments of humor.