Oceans (Disneynature's Oceans) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Oceans (Disneynature's Oceans) Reviews

March 24, 2016
Awesomeğ~ has a song by Joe Jonas and Demi Lovatoğ~
January 9, 2016
Interesting to look at for the most part, but I had to restart it once or twice because I fell asleep.
April 21, 2015
Wonderful cinematography!
March 22, 2015
Oceans isn't a bad movie, but nothing is very new, exciting, or interesting.
½ December 27, 2014
Not my favorite documentary. There was a lot more "look at the pretty pictures" than the "Why is this happening?"
½ October 18, 2014
Oceans is one heck of a captivating and gorgeous film.
½ October 9, 2014
Beautifully filmed and entertainingly narrated by Pierce Brosnan.
September 16, 2014
I fell asleep during this.
½ September 7, 2014
A feat of awesome visual poetry and wordless storytelling. Though the audio commentary often proves redundant and heavy-handed, this nature doc finds humor, drama and political awareness in its meditative examination of the diversity of marine life.
August 27, 2014
Beautiful to look at; tedious to watch.
August 24, 2014
A well-narrated and beautifully filmed documentary that results stunning visuals, the best yet from Disneynature. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
½ August 22, 2014
Probably more boring than any other Disney movie in existence. I can't believe how long it is considering there is no story or anything that ties it together. There are some nice shots, but better narration is needed to give this film some purpose. I suppose one could find some enjoyment in putting this on in the background while they are completing other tasks, but it is a difficult movie to devote your attention to. (First and only viewing - 2/27/2011)
July 11, 2014
A visually appealing romp that's not scared to figuratively and literally dive into the depths and conundrums of the deep seas.
June 25, 2014
A decent nature documentary that has some cute animals and some not so cute animals and some cool cinematography
June 2, 2014
Good ocean documentary from Disney nature.
April 20, 2014
I love it. It well be great to feel live cool water and have flipper instead smelly feet. I swimming expect around the fishes.
½ March 19, 2014
Beautiful ocean, epic!
March 4, 2014
Great educational movie!
½ February 4, 2014
Amazing movie! Oceans is able to capture practically every ocean critter with fantastic camera footage! My only irritation was listening to Pierce Brosnan's boring narration. If you're gonna talk about our oceans, you should at leat be enthusiastic about it!
January 26, 2014
Visually stunning, Oceans is the next installment in the disneynature franchise. Jacques Perrin and Jacques Cluzaud take you on voyage from dancing with spinner dolphins to swimming with the largest predatory fish on the planet, the great white shark. While meeting the creatures of the deep, the film also strongly points out the negative impacts we have done to the oceans from pollution to overfishing. However, it does mention that we still have time to fix these problems. I strongly encourage this film, because we have the power to make a difference.

Warning: some scenes may be too violent for younger viewers (primarily great white sharks and killer whales hunting seals/sea lions)