Disneynature Oceans Reviews

• Jan 09, 2016

Interesting to look at for the most part, but I had to restart it once or twice because I fell asleep.

• Mar 28, 2015

wonderful documentary about the animals that live in our oceans around the world

• Dec 27, 2014

Not my favorite documentary. There was a lot more "look at the pretty pictures" than the "Why is this happening?"

• Oct 18, 2014

Oceans is one heck of a captivating and gorgeous film.

Oceans is one heck of a captivating and gorgeous film.

• Oct 09, 2014

Beautifully filmed and entertainingly narrated by Pierce Brosnan.

Beautifully filmed and entertainingly narrated by Pierce Brosnan.

• Sep 16, 2014

I fell asleep during this.

I fell asleep during this.

• Sep 07, 2014

A feat of awesome visual poetry and wordless storytelling. Though the audio commentary often proves redundant and heavy-handed, this nature doc finds humor, drama and political awareness in its meditative examination of the diversity of marine life.

• Jul 11, 2014

A visually appealing romp that's not scared to figuratively and literally dive into the depths and conundrums of the deep seas.

• Jun 25, 2014

A decent nature documentary that has some cute animals and some not so cute animals and some cool cinematography

• Jun 02, 2014

Good ocean documentary from Disney nature.

Good ocean documentary from Disney nature.