New World Order - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

New World Order Reviews

October 16, 2015
"We're half awake in a fake-empire"
February 3, 2014
Watched part of this this morning!!!! We are sooo screwed!!
November 3, 2013
This film is on level with god! Nothing compares, give this man a beer.
February 19, 2012
Alex Jones is an interesting guy, but the ideas are a bit too far out there to be believed.
June 19, 2010
I have a lot of my own beliefs about 9-11 and secret organizations with aspirations for global domination, but this film doesn't touch on many of them. Alex Jones is far too paranoid to be rational. You can watch him concoct stories right here in the movie; like the scene in the hotel room where the security guy knew his and the kid's name. His behavior there was straight off a 3rd grade playground. Luke Rudowski is the real deal, though. He's smart, committed and logical. People like Alex make anyone with doubts about who's running what look like nutcases. Fortunately there are those like Luke who show us to be normal. We need more Lukes, fewer Alexes. I also find it beyond belief that the same people who believe that 9-11 was an inside job also believe the Christ lie. Come on, guys, THEY'RE THE SAME PEOPLE! The highest reaches of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, and other great religions know their religions are made up. ESPECIALLY Christianity. It was stolen piece by piece from virtually every religion that went before it, and they still modify it to keep the faithful writing those tithe checks. The film has far too much proseletyzing and religion for me.
½ April 12, 2010
It doesn't take any sides - just shows us the world of conspiracy theorists. Most importantly, this documentary plays on the so-called anarchists' passion and commitment to their cause - be it 9/11, global economic crisis etc.
½ March 25, 2010
An interesting docu- production on the world of 9/11 Truthers, center ring is radiohost/ author Alex Jones. Filmed around the time of his poli/doc/prop film Endgame, it follows Jones and other folks racking the movements of a group of the rich and powerful: The Bilderburg Group. Like most "reality show modern doc style" the people on camera express thier thoughts and is narrated by same. I think most people will be confused as to try to understand what these folks are expressing requires you go down the rabbit hole. Are they crazy? Are they right? Is Jones a modern Tom Paine, is he a Barnum & Bailey or is he a man that is lost on his own journey from the pains and frustrations of the modern age and recent history? History has tons of examples of all 3. However, it also has tons of examples of what worries the folks in this movie. Paranoia or...?????
March 21, 2010
Can you say "whickety-whack" anarchists with conspiracy theory-itis? A documentary about Alex Jones, 9-11ers, theocratic (christian) whack-jobs, and Ron Paul minions. Scary and silly. Amazing how danger is lurking everywhere for Mr. Jones. lol.
February 13, 2010
I'm embarassed that I saw this. It does nothing to expose any sort of conspiracy and makes people dislike conspiracy theorists even more. Perhaps a better title would have been, "Let's Follow a Bunch of Jobless Weirdos Around While They Irritate People." I love a good conspiracy theory, but this was bad.
January 18, 2010
A great non judgmental character study into the people more so than the conspiracy theories.
January 4, 2010
I fail to see the point of this movie. At least Zeigiest tried to say something. This just shows a bunch of conspiracy theorists saying there's a global conspiracy but not actually revealing anything new or even interesting.
December 24, 2009
everyone should watch
December 9, 2009
Documentary about the conspiracy theorists/nuts set to expose the global elites plan to implement the new world order. While there are propably some truth to what they're saying some of the "theories" are do far fetched it's hiding the real thing.
½ November 24, 2009
Quite an interesting documentary about conspiracy theorists - not conspiracy theories, mind you.

Is it me or did almost everyone apart from the 911 truther kid have scary eyes?
½ November 15, 2009
Though an old story by now, but yes, it points out to the same question, who controls us: we ourselves or a bunch of slimy cheaters who call themselves world leaders??
November 8, 2009
Not what i expected, a view to the people behind the conspiracy theories. All that they go through to express their messages. A very honest message for people to pursuit freedom of speech, and try to be more analytical about the events that happen. Not just a wake up call but and invitation to stop the spoon feeding news.
November 7, 2009
Interesting. I also am somewhat skeptical about 9/11 and everything that is going around after so this movie wasn't so hard to accept or swallow. I would love to watch the materials that Luke and his gang are distributing. I probably have seen him demonstrating in the city too. New World Order.. Hmmm...
½ November 6, 2009
nothing new after all the previous documentaries. and i've seen much well made docs about the 9/11 subject and the freemasons or whatever.