Tron Legacy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Tron Legacy Reviews

½ September 1, 2017
I thought this was solid
August 3, 2017
An epic film. Much better than the original. Cast performance and visuals were amazing. I almost cried when Flynn was killed along with Clu.
½ July 30, 2017
The dialogue is super cheesy but the acting and the incredible special effects make up for it.
July 16, 2017
I watched this movie back in 2010 when I was 11 years old, now with 18 I decided to watch it again, and for the first time watching a movie, I felt the same emotions from when I watched it the first time. The movie is so original and the CGI is still good even after 7 years which is remarkable, and the story is just astonishing and full of action and emotions. Disney doesn't know how to deal with a couple of critics, since after this movie's "failure" they are abandoning anything related to it with fear that the next step will "fail" again, which is why I think this movie is too original for disney's good old formula, which they use in the Marvel movies and etc. I can say that this is one of the most remarkable movies I've ever watched and is super underrated for reasons I don't quite understand, which is sad. I hope Disney doesn't kill the marvelous universe just because of a dozen of critics
July 15, 2017
i love this movie and i cant say any problem its one of successful movie of disney and i too agree this
July 15, 2017
The best movie ive ever seen in 3D. Amazing soundtrack. Perfection on every level.
June 30, 2017
Lacks some substance and feels more like another MTV music video with pretty, dressed-up people. if you want more character development and "substance" in this excellent sci-fi film, you've got the wrong expectations. This film is a sci-fi ride in 3-D. and yeah, so what if its strongest aspect is its aesthetic perfection?!!! not the most memorable film and might not be worth a re-watch.
June 29, 2017
Strong visuals & music along with a script that propels the storyline forward. There's a balance of action, intrigue, and comedy that works well. This movie is underrated and probably would have improved in the sequels.
June 22, 2017
Awesome movie and great soundtrack. Not much else to be said.
May 31, 2017
While it looks great, the weak plot and iffy acting fail to lift Tron Legacy above a ho-hum experience.
May 30, 2017
This is Science Fiction of the highest order...way beyond the original film. The Daft Punk soundtrack is priceless.
½ May 25, 2017
forgettable plot, awesome visuals, especially if you saw it in IMAX
May 21, 2017
let me just say, I LOVED THIS MOVIE! the illustrations and art is superb. the soundtrack completely matched and resonated with the whole film (daft punk), brought its to life. the story was great, of course it think could they should have refined the story more. overall this was my expectation a perfect cyberworld tech movie with great soundtrack that really help create my favorite disney movie. i really hope they get make tron 3
May 6, 2017
The script falls short in possible way but the dazzling visuals, impressive production design, and incredible score make this film a winner.
Grade: C+
May 3, 2017
This is one of my most favorite movies ever. So well written, while visually and audibly STUNNING. A must see for everyone.
May 2, 2017
This movies deserves 5 stars, but for the reviews that don't understand brilliance and gave this movie 3 stars or below these are the reason you should change your review.

1st Star: Jeff Bridges not once but twice

2nd Star: that soundtrack, Daft Punk set the bar for one of the best movie soundtracks of all time

3rd Star: the concept of going inside a computer and discovering a world that you couldn't possible imagine.

4th Star: Special Effects are through the Roof

5th Star: Lightcyles Baby!

Watch the movie, support the lore and maybe if Disney stops giving money to Johnny Depp and George Clooney's of the world we might get Tron 3....End of line

P.s. John Carter also took money away from Tron.
½ April 14, 2017
I don't remember much about this movie other than that it had great effects and cool storylines. If you want to see a real "special effects" movie, see this.
March 23, 2017
Really entertaining and has a good ending to it!
½ March 19, 2017
Have yet to see this!
½ March 11, 2017
visually amazing, music amazing, story is terrible.