Tron Legacy Reviews

• Nov 26, 2019

Love this movie #1 always

Love this movie #1 always

• Nov 25, 2019

This movie was indeed solidly entertaining. Although the story may be lacking in multiple areas and the chemistry doesn't work or is rushed, it still is plenty enjoyable. The action is fantastic. The score is amazing, and the visual design is a spectacle to behold. I would definitely recommend this film to fans of the sci-fi genre.

• Nov 24, 2019

The story stopped and started a lot and was just plain boring. the CGI was amazing even now, nearly 10 years on. The sound track was a perfect fit for the feel of the movie as well

• Tron: Legacy is amazing
    Nov 18, 2019

Amazing visuals!! Great overall story and soundtrack! The story is amazing, it really immersed me into the world.

• Nov 17, 2019

Not only is this movie visually stunning, but the dialogue is amazing and the story is amazing. It upsets me to see these ratings on such a great movie.

• Nov 16, 2019

This movie was fantastic both visually and it's soundtrack. The pace felt great as well not perfect but super fun and entertaining. Shocked no sequel.

• Nov 14, 2019

Beautiful movie visually. Had a ton of fan service but also very fun to watch if you've never seen the original. Well developed characters, amazing soundtrack, and great potential for a huge franchise.

• Nov 11, 2019

Beautiful movie and sound track.

Beautiful movie and sound track.