Suck - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Suck Reviews

July 18, 2016
Don't know what the fuss is about. I for one love this movie.
August 7, 2015
HEY? I liked this movie although I kept waiting for just a little more depth and interpersonal involvement with the characters! The use of the older real time rock icons added a nice touch to this otherwise light seeming flick? DAMM! Further edit(3-20-11) Why hes this movie been passed over by critics and audience alike? It was funny with the Egor character,the only bug is an edge of my mind thought that something is missing that would have put some body in the shiny,glossy,and well done package!
½ February 24, 2015
Good for a few chuckles and worth seeing if nothing else for the freaky vampire played by the lead singer from Burning Brides (looks like Johnny Depp's version of the Mad Hatter).
May 31, 2014
Henry Rollins? Iggy Pop? Alice Cooper? Vampires? That's more than enough to get my ass to the theater!
November 27, 2013
Me esperaba una mierda, y es una castaña, pero me entretuvo y me hizo gracia. Tiene cameos míticos y guiños geniales a la historia del rock.
August 22, 2013
Once in a lifetime cult movie!
½ August 19, 2013
Pretty cool flick if you love vampire movies... I do.
June 14, 2013
Rob Stafaniuk creates these movies like Phil the Alien and now Suck which are good but not great. There are good laughs but nothing terribly memorable. It will be interesting to see if he can piece together something that rises out of the "just okay" category.
½ May 3, 2013
March 29, 2013
Played for laughs rather than scares, this low budget film from Canada has just enough going for it to keep you entertained but doesn't quite have enough going for it to justify the running time. Outside the rockstar cameos and McDowell hamming it up as vampire hunter 'Eddie Van Helsing' the leads are somewhat empty. Cracking soundtrack mind and some deliberately dodgy special effects there were personally done better in 'Bunny and the Bull'.
March 14, 2013
Predictable and stupid, but entertaining nonetheless. Decent music.
March 4, 2013
One star for each beer you consume watching this, but fun campy Vamp stuff + cameos, and plenty of goofy gore.
January 22, 2013
Shit. But half a star for the integrated footage of young Malcolm McDowell.
January 5, 2013
So aptly named that I only made it about 20 minutes.
January 3, 2013
This movie was funny! If your fan of music and vampires ! Have to check this film out ! Also if u live in Toronto , you'll love the flim even more! Shout out to Alice cooper ! He's awesome in this movie !
½ October 22, 2012
Halloween Rockula...not quite Rocky Horror but classic humorous Cult movie with Alice Cooper...IggyPop and others.
½ September 22, 2012
Awful really. Not entirely sure why I watched it through. I giggled a little in the beginning but the laughs mostly fell flat. The musical tinges didn't fit well either - it's either a musical or its not, make up your minds people! Messy with too many old-school rocker cameos which have an air desperation.
September 16, 2012
This is just a fun movie, what really won me over was the music, alice cooper and for some reason the scenes of young Malcolm Mcdowell blew me away.
September 9, 2012
I have had this movie for years and never watched and now i FEEL LIKE A DICK for not watching it
July 29, 2012
Think the soundtrack will be awesome.