The Hole Reviews

• Aug 01, 2019

a horror for children not too scary that draws from an infinite hole that is stupidly opened by the protagonists and from which their worst fears emerge. The plot is strangely rendered very well and original, being for kids the film is based on dealing with their own fears

• Dec 11, 2018

A cheesy horror movie that I liked more than I didn't.

A cheesy horror movie that I liked more than I didn't.

• Oct 28, 2018

Pretty different plot and some great performances, but the humor and characters could use work.

• Nov 16, 2017

A chilling young teen supernatural horror. Solid enough, but the 'leave my brother on his own in peril' plot device wore a bit thin after the tenth time...

• Aug 14, 2017

an underrated horror movie even just suitable for the younger generation, as long as your not afraid of clown puppets and brains.

• Jul 13, 2017

Two brothers find a hole in the basement that leads to their darkest fears and nightmares. Terrible ending ruined the story.

• May 06, 2017

Simple, but entertaining

Simple, but entertaining

• Oct 23, 2016

Garbage. Absolutely garbage. The actor who plays the older brother is perhaps one of the worst actors of all time. This film is absurd, and doesn't even have a level of campiness that gives it charm. There are some concepts that are interesting within the film, but the execution is so awful I wish I could scrub my memory of watching this shit show.

• Oct 07, 2016

This movie started out ok and just went downhill from there...

This movie started out ok and just went downhill from there...

• Oct 02, 2016

Not a bad movie about fear. This is a really good gateway horror.

Not a bad movie about fear. This is a really good gateway horror.