The Last Song Reviews

• Apr 19, 2019

I liked a Walk to Remember, so I hoped I would like this. It didn't happen. As a matter of fact, this may be my least favorite movie to date. Not only is the plot far too predictable, but the chemistry seems forced and the dialogue... just needs help.

• Feb 08, 2019

Miley Cyrus is the worst actress Ive ever seen. She ruined the movie.

Miley Cyrus is the worst actress Ive ever seen. She ruined the movie.

• Jan 29, 2019

So good. I cry every time.

So good. I cry every time.

• Jan 20, 2019

Movie night with Gertie. Sure the source novel is stronger. Colour by numbers effort to cash in on Miley Cyrus' TV fame. But hey it makes my daughters cry every time, so it must be doing something right.

• Sep 01, 2018

My favorite movie of all time.

My favorite movie of all time.

• May 31, 2018

The best movie you will EVER see. 20/10 is a must watch. MILEY AND LIAM 5EVERRRRRRRR

• Jan 23, 2018

This movie gets me every time. The combination of pure love and heartache is what makes this movie so amazing. I don't understand why it's rated so low.

• Dec 18, 2017

Puntaje Original: 5.5 Cuando tratas mezclar tramas distintas y las haces desvariar en una película, este es el resultado, ademas de una mala actuación de Miley Cyrus, The Last Song es inconstante, pero le puede llegar a emocionar a alguien que no note la mala estructura de este film.

• Dec 15, 2017

What a waste of time

What a waste of time

• Sep 10, 2017

One of my favourite movies. As someone who has gone through having a father with cancer at a relatively young age, the plot is very relatable and I sob every time I watch it.