Life as We Know It Reviews

• 16h ago

I loved this movie! Had all the emotions. Sad, funny, happy, cute... Have watched several times.

• 3d ago

Maybe a unique love story for its time, but watching it again and its age shows - and not in a good way. Movie could've been half as long to achieve the same plot.

• Mar 12, 2020

I liked it, a cute little watch.

I liked it, a cute little watch.

• Mar 11, 2020

The movie was OK. I watched it alone and was looking for something to do to pass the time and it did that. The leads were good but the acting for a lot of the side characters...very meh. The plot is also very generic rom com and absolutely predictable beat for beat. Some of the jokes land and some miss. Definitely wasn't the worst thing I've seen. But not something I would watch again. The movie was also a little too long. I found myself towards the end checking how much of the movie I had left a few times and being shocked on how much more I had to go.

• Mar 10, 2020

Average, but boring rom com. The characters aren't unique or new, I would recommend this if you want to watch an average rom com, but if you're looking for something new I wouldn't recommend. The main character Messer is attractive, but that's about it.

• Mar 05, 2020

Don't know what everyone dislikes about this. Sure it's a typical plot for a romantic comedy but with some twists... & still pulls the heart strings between the baby & the "new" parents. If you like this genre, check it out. Even someone like me, who doesn't generally enjoy this kind of plot, liked it! Go figure.

• Feb 24, 2020

Worth A Watch. I Enjoyed It. Better Then I Thought

Worth A Watch. I Enjoyed It. Better Then I Thought

• Jan 18, 2020

Is the generic romance formula a bit predictable? It sure is but watching it play out in this setting with these particular leads make a rewarding watch

• Jan 14, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (1/5) Story about two adults that behave like 10 year olds when they're awarded custody of an orphaned infant. Duration/Tempo: (2.5/5) It's not good when you're checking the time a third through a movie. At 1 hour and 54 minutes, this movie felt much longer due to the bad story. Cast & Crew: (3.5/5) Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel are well cast for their respective roles, but the story line ensures no chemistry exists between them. Summary: (1.5/5) Poorly done romantic/comedy. It's neither.

• Jul 14, 2019

I can only say it is the worst film ever made in the history of mankind.

I can only say it is the worst film ever made in the history of mankind.