Life as We Know It Reviews

• 4d ago

Worth A Watch. I Enjoyed It. Better Then I Thought

Worth A Watch. I Enjoyed It. Better Then I Thought

• Jan 18, 2020

Is the generic romance formula a bit predictable? It sure is but watching it play out in this setting with these particular leads make a rewarding watch

• Jan 14, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (1/5) Story about two adults that behave like 10 year olds when they're awarded custody of an orphaned infant. Duration/Tempo: (2.5/5) It's not good when you're checking the time a third through a movie. At 1 hour and 54 minutes, this movie felt much longer due to the bad story. Cast & Crew: (3.5/5) Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel are well cast for their respective roles, but the story line ensures no chemistry exists between them. Summary: (1.5/5) Poorly done romantic/comedy. It's neither.

• Jul 14, 2019

I can only say it is the worst film ever made in the history of mankind.

I can only say it is the worst film ever made in the history of mankind.

• Jul 07, 2019

It's a sweet movie! more of a Rom-com family oriented vibe but super cute movie

It's a sweet movie! more of a Rom-com family oriented vibe but super cute movie

• Jan 28, 2019

Funny in places but takes too much from other films.

Funny in places but takes too much from other films.

• Feb 08, 2018

The movie tells more about life, love, family, and responsibility. Guess that's why I was quite moved by it.

• Oct 18, 2017

Very good movie. Loved the contrast between the different personalities and the story line

• Feb 16, 2017

Film ini memberi pemahaman bagaimana seharusnya Anda berpikir bila sudah memikirkan untuk memiliki seorang anak, dan resiko apa yang harus diterima. Seperti judulnya, begitupun dengan kisahnya. Cukup banyak adegan yang membuat saya tertawa dan terhanyut dengan alur cerita yang dirancang dengan baik, namun ringan, dan sangat tepat untuk ditonton di saat waktu luang. Yah, seperti judulnya, life as we know it-lah...

• Sep 04, 2016

Life As we Know It is too predictible and formularic.

Life As we Know It is too predictible and formularic.