Frozen Reviews

• Oct 09, 2019

Some kids are mistakenly abandoned at a sky resort and have to fight criminals and wild animals after falling from the lift, to get through the night.

• Sep 24, 2019

Stupidest film I ever see

Stupidest film I ever see

• Sep 23, 2019

Really so fake. How are you not almost frozen after a night sleeping in the freezing cold? And how can you shout that you are cold, but you don't close your jacket??? just a few things that really anoyed me about this movie. I had nice expectations and got really disappointed.

• Sep 07, 2019

So very very slow and badly acted

So very very slow and badly acted

• Jul 30, 2019

This movie sucks balls more than the DISNEY VERSION!

This movie sucks balls more than the DISNEY VERSION!

• Jun 30, 2019

I can't even fathom how this hemorrhoid of a film has this high of a score, but ok. Regardless, not once did I actually feel even slightly uncomfortable and identify with what was happening because the acting, fx makeup and set design were all the fakest fakes that ever faked. Nothing at all seemed genuine, not even the asinine conversations between the asinine characters, and there was a clear Lifetime movie vibe that actually lead me to check to make sure it wasn't part of the Lifetime network (it isn't). To add insult to injury, they used wolves as a method to kill off characters quickly without any real effort, depicting wolves acting in ways they don't act in nature. These are apparently rabid alien wolves from hell, though. Adding bad effects to force gore on us seemed like an afterthought and was done so badly, I think I could have done a better job with some old latex, ketchup and spirit gum. P.S. I've never done special effects makeup. I also heard the director was kind of a douchebag, so there's that. Lots of reasons not to waste your hour and forty minutes or whatever the run time is for this turd. Just no.

• May 27, 2019

Much better than you would think.

Much better than you would think.

• May 09, 2019

This movie does so well to put in all the implications of what can happen if this situation were to happen leaving little room to dissociate and think that this is just a fictitious story which brings the real horror to life

• Apr 01, 2019

Love this movie. Only downside is why they don't figure out their options early on (before the hypothermia and frostbite kick in!). I have watched this for the third time after coming back from a ski weekend.. it's that chilling! I don't think you could bring more to this film.. they nailed a terrifying scenario.

• Feb 15, 2019

it was alright. felt realistic until about the last 30 minutes and kinda fell off