The Kids Are All Right Quotes
The top The Kids Are All Right quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Laser: Did you guys think I was gay?‐ Submitted by Georgie H (4 years ago)
- Jules: [on lesbian pornography] ...usually they just hire two women to pretend, and the inauthenticity is just unbearable.‐ Submitted by Jose D (4 years ago)
- Jules: I wish you were gay, you'd be much more sensitive.‐ Submitted by Joey J (5 years ago)
- Paul: It's hard enough to open your heart in this world. Don't make it harder.‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)
- Jules: ...marriage is hard... Just two people slogging through the shit, year after year, getting older, changing. It's a fucking marathon, okay? So, sometimes, you know, you're together for so long, that you just... You stop seeing the other person. You just see weird projections of your own junk. Instead of talking to each other, you go off the rails and act grubby and make stupid choices... You know if I read more Russian novels, then...‐ Submitted by rob g (5 years ago)