The Attic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Attic Reviews

½ November 15, 2012
loved it, I thought it was better than what I thought, I would love it on DVD, I thought it was a great movie, I loved it, I thought it was a great film it starred Frances Bay and Ray Milland played good parts
½ September 9, 2012
Barking mad dark thriller with strong performances from Carrie Snodgress and the legend that is Ray Milland. It builds as it goes on towards an unexpected climax. Bizarre, but not brilliant.
April 6, 2011
Off beat drama with thrilling moments of black humor. Carrie Snodgress gives excellent performance as the mousy librarian. Good stuff.
½ August 30, 2010
For being an 80's horror classic this movie was actally pretty good. I enjoyed the story line, the cast was good, and the father was very dark. Not scary but if you look at it from an 80's point of view you will think diffrent. Fun movie to watch once.
½ April 12, 2009
Tagline: First abandoned by a man, then by a monkey

Plot: They made her crazy

Pros: - Weird movie
- Some twists
- Overacting Carrie Snodgress

Cons:- Sold as a horror movie, it is not.
- The title gives too much away
- Slow, sometimes nothing happens
- Overacting Carrie Snodgress
October 27, 2008
I like this movie, it is old but pretty good though. Me and my BFF Missy used to watch it alot. I think my Mom bought it for like 50 cents at some yard sale.........
½ October 8, 2008
Actually a horrible movie, but it is my birthday tradition to watch w/ my girlfriends.
August 28, 2008
Just bloody awful. I only watched it because it was on the same DVD as another movie I wanted to see, which wasn't really that good either.