Batman Reviews

• 2d ago

Best comic book movie ever made. Only bogged down by Tim Burton.

Best comic book movie ever made. Only bogged down by Tim Burton.

• 2d ago

within today 30 years ago. The first weekend of it's release I was 4 years of age, with my mother and brother, we went to see Batman 89 in the small two movie theatre in a small town outside of Raleigh,NC. I believe it was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theatre. Batman 89 is a remarkable, murky, grim game changer, of how films are marketed. I vaguely remember seeing merchandise and my mom getting a Batmobile, Batman, Joker for Christmas the following year in 1990( got the Ghostbusters Wagon the Christmas before).

• 4d ago

Batman should not kill, and the reveal of his parents' murderers was eye rolling, but otherwise, this movie just never gets old and always makes me feel like a kid. Music, set design, costumes, everything was amazing. THIS is Gotham City.

• 5d ago

No one is a better Batman in the suit than Keaton. While Ledger's Joker was better, I feel Nicholson's Joker is more authentic.

• Jun 19, 2019

I loved thus movie. It had an excellent story and all of the performances were good. Jack Nickelson's performance wasn't as good as Heath Ledger's but it still holds up. Overall, this was an excellent movie thst showed an older audience that batman was dark and not campy. The movie had a good theme to.

• Jun 17, 2019

Jack Nicholson is a great joker and leaves his mark on the role. He proves a dangerous and fun to watch foe to Michael Keaton's Batman, despite the tone being overly dark.

• Jun 16, 2019

My favorite Batman movie ever. Nicholson the best Joker ever. It's not even close!

• Jun 16, 2019

Probably my favorite film - period. Love Burton's interpretation of Batman and how he was able to create him and the Joker on the big screen.

• Jun 11, 2019

Sin dudas es la que inicio toda la nueva ola de peliculas de superheroes que hoy en dia domina las carteleras de cine.

• Jun 10, 2019

Any true fan knows that a lot of liberties were taken with the character of Batman here, but the OG "Batman" still is a lot of fun, and made darker superhero movies acceptable. Jack Nicholson is really the center of the movie, but Michael Keaton manages to be as intimidating and more mysterious than other actors have done with Batman. This will always be a classic for me.