Batman Reviews

• Jun 19, 2019

I loved thus movie. It had an excellent story and all of the performances were good. Jack Nickelson's performance wasn't as good as Heath Ledger's but it still holds up. Overall, this was an excellent movie thst showed an older audience that batman was dark and not campy. The movie had a good theme to.

• 2d ago

Jack Nicholson is a great joker and leaves his mark on the role. He proves a dangerous and fun to watch foe to Michael Keaton's Batman, despite the tone being overly dark.

• 3d ago

My favorite Batman movie ever. Nicholson the best Joker ever. It's not even close!

• 4d ago

Probably my favorite film - period. Love Burton's interpretation of Batman and how he was able to create him and the Joker on the big screen.

• Jun 11, 2019

Sin dudas es la que inicio toda la nueva ola de peliculas de superheroes que hoy en dia domina las carteleras de cine.

• Jun 10, 2019

Any true fan knows that a lot of liberties were taken with the character of Batman here, but the OG "Batman" still is a lot of fun, and made darker superhero movies acceptable. Jack Nicholson is really the center of the movie, but Michael Keaton manages to be as intimidating and more mysterious than other actors have done with Batman. This will always be a classic for me.

• Jun 07, 2019

A great film to look back and see how far Batman movies have come. Thumbs up for Batman!

• Jun 03, 2019

Before The Dark Knight there was this Batman.

Before The Dark Knight there was this Batman.

• Jun 01, 2019

I love this Film. Yeah i know that the Film is a little bit Dated and has some problems. But I still think it's a cool film. The best thing is Jack Nicholson as the Joker. Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne is my second favorite Batman/Bruce Wayne. The Costume also looks nice. This dark Costume with the Classic Bat-Logo. This was my first Batman movie. I think this is the reason why I love this Film.

• May 23, 2019

Batman is a 1989 film directed by Tim Burton who is one of my personal favourite directors. The film stars Michael Keaton as Batman and Jack Nicholson as The Joker. The story may not be the most complex or even greatest ever, but in my opinion it's still really enjoyable to watch unfold and portrayed perfectly well. The acting was very strong especially Jack Nicholson as The Joker, I felt that he gave a great performance and fit Tim Burton's take on the character incredibly well. The characters may not be the exact same as they were in the comics, but personally I really like Tim Burton's take on them especially The Joker. The cinematography was also very strong, with some really good shots of the characters and Gotham City. Personally I really like the setting of Gotham City, from the various criminals and corrupt cops to the pure nostalgia of it. The set designs and props I personally love, from Gotham City's design to all the various Batman gadgets, or as Joker says "Toys". The costume designs and makeup I felt were very strong especially Joker's suit and face makeup which I personally loved, but I do have to say that Batman's suit at points did look a little off, but personally I think it adds to the 80s tone of the film. The style like most Tim Burton films I love, from the dark colour design to his take on the story of Batman. The practical and special effects were very strong especially for the time, but there were a couple aspects here and there which looked a little off. The action in the film I personally really enjoyed watching, and think that it was pulled off very well. The score for the film is one of my personal favourite scores from any part of media, and I think that it fits with the film incredibly well. The film also had some good comedy which was pulled off well and personally made me laugh. The film at points also had some really strong atmosphere especially around Jack Nicholson's Joker. The film I also found really enjoyable and I hope to watch it again very soon. There were a couple aspects I didn't like, but those were very small and didn't take away from the experience of the film. Over all I give it a 9/10 97% 4.85/5 "Ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light."