Batman Reviews

• 4d ago

Michael Keatons batman is a great batman and will go down as an awsome and scary batman! Jack Nicholson has such a great performance! Definitly is the highlight of this movie! Anybody wanting to watch a good classic batman film, this one's for you.

• Jul 14, 2019

Micael Keaton and Jack Nicholson are very compelling in this. Tim burton did a great job reviving this franchise. Its a darker take than the original Adam West batman.

• Jul 12, 2019

Have yet to see another actor beat Keaton as Batman..

Have yet to see another actor beat Keaton as Batman..

• Jul 08, 2019

my favorite batman movie!

my favorite batman movie!

• Jul 08, 2019

Tim Burton brings one of the world's most popular and memorable superheroes back on the big screen that finally gave Keaton and Nicholson full attention!

• Jun 24, 2019

Best comic book movie ever made. Only bogged down by Tim Burton.

Best comic book movie ever made. Only bogged down by Tim Burton.

• Jun 23, 2019

within today 30 years ago. The first weekend of it's release I was 4 years of age, with my mother and brother, we went to see Batman 89 in the small two movie theatre in a small town outside of Raleigh,NC. I believe it was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theatre. Batman 89 is a remarkable, murky, grim game changer, of how films are marketed. I vaguely remember seeing merchandise and my mom getting a Batmobile, Batman, Joker for Christmas the following year in 1990( got the Ghostbusters Wagon the Christmas before).

• Jun 22, 2019

Batman should not kill, and the reveal of his parents' murderers was eye rolling, but otherwise, this movie just never gets old and always makes me feel like a kid. Music, set design, costumes, everything was amazing. THIS is Gotham City.

• Jun 20, 2019

No one is a better Batman in the suit than Keaton. While Ledger's Joker was better, I feel Nicholson's Joker is more authentic.

• Jun 19, 2019

I loved thus movie. It had an excellent story and all of the performances were good. Jack Nickelson's performance wasn't as good as Heath Ledger's but it still holds up. Overall, this was an excellent movie thst showed an older audience that batman was dark and not campy. The movie had a good theme to.