The Boys Next Door - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Boys Next Door Reviews

½ August 5, 2007
What a gem! Violent and funny. Worth a look if you like that combination.
½ July 13, 2007
This film could easily have been moronic. Thanks to the acting of Caufield and Sheen though it is actually quite good.

Playing responsibility free boys whose internal frustrations and striving for what they can't have leads them into murder whilst on a road trip, they both humanise what could have been one dimensionally evil characters...

This is a brutal film certainly, but is also none too bad.
June 12, 2007
Come on boner, lets blow this balony factor!
June 8, 2007
My buddy sam states 'This film has a dog called 'Boner the Barabarian' in it' that's reason enough to watch it
June 6, 2007
This was one twisted movie. But it had a story to it.
½ May 10, 2007
"Let's go somewhere nice to eat...like the Sizzler."
½ April 3, 2007
This is a cool movie I discovered one Friday back in high school. Disturbing because you feel like you're watching something real that just gets out of hand. May not have the same impact now that it had when I first saw it. I still rate it high for my first impression.
½ December 23, 2006
disturbing yet captivating. should of had better reviews. see it.
September 28, 2006
Crazy movie that goes a bit overboard. Not in my liking at all.
½ August 12, 2006
disturbing movie! but funny as hell when they throw the beer bottle a la Gods must be crazy!! that old lady got it right off the temple! LOL
½ July 7, 2006
It's too bad to see the luke warm ratings to this flix. Of all the teenage coming of age movies that seemed to be coming out in the 80s (seemingly monopolized by John Hughes) Penelope Spheeris; (actually not too surprisingly considering she's the woman behind such fringe classics as Decline of Western Civilization & Suburbia..unfortunatly she went on to direct Wayne's World and after that and skidded into;in this 2 beer critics opinion anways; shitsville) creates the 2nd greatest (only topped by Fast Times at Ridgemont High) of the lot...you know if you don't @ least like this flix (and Boner the Barbarian) you have absolutely no taste and can eat my fuck..whatever that means