The Brave One - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Brave One Reviews

½ October 16, 2015
good family fare not really my cup-o-tea
December 13, 2012
Watching this film today is quite moving, because it has a feeling nowodays films don't have anymore, maybe it's that naive vision on things or maybe hope that everything can always be better! Incredibly well shot & directed, this film is telling the story of a little farm boy in a Mexican Ranch befriending with a fighting bull & trying to save him from the Corida & death! The little boy is very attaching, the sets are beautiful & i'm pretty sure some people will find similarities with War Horse, Spielberg's Epic War film.
Wish they could make movies like this again, the pleasure they provide to the viewers are much greater than any films i have seen in the last decade..... everything must go fast, explode or be dark, back then hope, values & hard work were always rewarded.... something has been lost along the way......
April 16, 2008
Everything fell a little too nicely into place for me, but Jodi Foster is THE vigilante de woman. Watchable.
March 28, 2008
Decent movie with a slow beginning and a nice ending.
February 11, 2008
Very old version that I have no desire to watch.
October 1, 2007
An excellent movie with one of my favourite actress. Jodie Foster does wonders with her ability to enact weakness, strength, fragility, courage is tremendous. A must watch.
½ August 6, 2005