Brazil Reviews

• Sep 03, 2019

We need to dream in a world that is a nightmare.

We need to dream in a world that is a nightmare.

• Jul 19, 2019

Surreal, dark, and fantastic.

Surreal, dark, and fantastic.

• Jun 26, 2019

In my top 10 favorite movies of all time. Kafka fans will love it. In fact, I named by account after Sam. But you need to watch the right version, not the Made for dumb Americans garbage.

• May 11, 2019

Brazil is one of the most underrated films of all-time. It follows Sam Lowry a low level government employee living in a dystopia that is as comical and surreal as it is nightmarish. Entertaining from start to finish Brazil is a perfect mix of dark humour and political commentary with some of the most unique visuals you will ever see. It is probably the best sci-fi film ever made along with A Clockwork Orange.

• Apr 20, 2019

Quite very strange, sort of make or break that leaves everyone pondering on life, the future, and on whether or not they liked the film...

• Apr 09, 2019

A spoof theater of the absurd, Kafkaesque film noir steam punk satire on what we have today--the Trump Administration a world going to hell,--a Fritz Lang's Metropolis on steroids! Love the imagery! I watched it when it first came out and it's just as good today!

• Mar 21, 2019

It makes 2001 seem coherent.

It makes 2001 seem coherent.

• Jan 27, 2019

The best, GREATEST fantasy movie ever made!

The best, GREATEST fantasy movie ever made!

• Jan 10, 2019

A true masterpiece of dystopian film.

A true masterpiece of dystopian film.

• Jan 10, 2019