Bye Bye Birdie Reviews

• May 06, 2019

Bye Bye Birdie is a fantastic film. It is about a rock singer who travels to a small Ohio town to make his "farewell" television performance and kiss his biggest fan before he is drafted. Dick Van Dyke and Ann-Margaret give incredible performances. The screenplay is good but a little slow in places. George Sidney did a great job directing this movie. I enjoyed watching this motion picture because of the humor and music.

• Feb 17, 2019

Some where between Ann Margret and the late great Paul Lynde, there must be a plot. Wish I could find it.

• Jan 27, 2019

Holds up magnificently in 2019! Love the characters and the cute story!

Holds up magnificently in 2019! Love the characters and the cute story!

• Jan 27, 2019

The best musical comedy movie ever made! With the best movie song ever sung: Put On a Happy Face!

• Jan 26, 2019

Give Bye Bye Birdie 4.5. They went all out on the Elvis Parody! U might die watching! Lust, wonders, subliminal and over your head messages, deceit, demise, luxury, and lots of pleasure! Oh HollyWood (Witches Wand) when will YOU retire? Hmmmm? Oh well, movie's stuck in my head....damned witches! Hope I didn't offend God nor any human with a bit of Truth. Godbless

• Sep 22, 2018

Colorful, lively adaptation of the Broadway musical with Dick Van Dyke and Paul Lynde recreating their original roles; much of the original score is left intact and features some innovative production numbers (choreographed by Oona White) including "Put On A Happy Face," "The Telephone Hour" and "A Lot Of Livin' To Do."

• Dec 31, 2017

More silly than I expected it would be, though not in a super entertaining way.

More silly than I expected it would be, though not in a super entertaining way.

• Mar 26, 2017

Difficult to sit through.

Difficult to sit through.

• Mar 05, 2017

Super cheesy movie, but there were a few good song and dance numbers.

Super cheesy movie, but there were a few good song and dance numbers.

• Jan 27, 2017