Casino Royale Reviews

• Aug 07, 2019

I saw this movie at the Drive In Movie Theatre and when it premiered on TV the first time. It was and is one of the best James Bond Movies although a tad bit in outer space. It gave a plausible excuse for so many Bonds when at that time 007 was not series of agents, but only one agent. Peter Sellers comedic sense here and in the Pink Panther Movies is genius. It takes a turn for James Bond to be a great fun movie for the whole family.

• May 07, 2019

1/2 just for Woody Allen.

1/2 just for Woody Allen.

• Apr 06, 2019

Fragmented mess of a movie, but lots to look at. Best segment was Peter Sellers and Orson Welles in a psychedelic face off.

• Mar 29, 2019

You'll let out a small chuckle or two, but that is about it.

You'll let out a small chuckle or two, but that is about it.

• Mar 20, 2019

Terribly mind numbingly boring. Nothing to do with the James Bond series other than a character named james bond. I have the collection on blu ray snd digital but this one was missing so I took a chance and bought the digital and am watching it now. Astonished at how terrible it is now I know why it was left out of the collection. And I thought I was a fan of all of them. I realize it is the first of the series but am surprised it even made it to movie #2 after this groaner.

• Jan 30, 2019

The worst Pink Panther movie ever.

The worst Pink Panther movie ever.

• Jan 27, 2019

The best movie score ever composed!

The best movie score ever composed!

• Jan 05, 2019

A really terrible movie despite the great raw ingredients available in the form of premise, budget and talent. I bet that this was bad even by 1967 standards. A number of scenes are worth the investment, but as a package the best thing I can say about the film is that it is a showcase for 1960's decorative art and the "pop" mentality of London then.

• Dec 21, 2018

i was suprised when i watched this, i was expecting another boring james bong movie but instead i found it was a crazy mixed up story with woody allen as the villan! i cant believe that you people dont like this, i thought it was a ton of fun for 1967

• Jul 24, 2018