The Champ - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Champ Reviews

January 1, 2012
I recently revisited this movie to test my fond memories of when I had seen it as a child. Unlike many of my childhood favorites, this film has withstood the test of time and maturity. I remember crying then, and I cried my eyes out again. I will always enjoy this film. Ricky Schroeder did an awesome job in his debut.
December 11, 2011
I'm not fond of crying movies
½ December 10, 2011
I think Zeffirelli may be a master at capturing human emotion because he seems to be more interested in the dynamics of human relationships than any other subject. Any man who has had some kind of father figure will probably cry during this movie.
October 1, 2011
emotional................
jjnxn
August 19, 2011
Effective tearjerker is peopled with fine talent, some like Joan Blondell underused, but will stop at nothing to wring those tears from the audience.
½ August 18, 2011
ENJOYED THIS FILM ALONG TIME AGO...WORTH WATCHING
August 1, 2011
5 stars wont suffice. This movie is something that cannot be explained in words.
Rick Schroder playing T.J. Flynn, giving one of the best performances. The film touches you deep with a simple but gripping story. This film develops a place in our heart and it will remain for years to come. A gem of a film, no movie has the power to replace and take its place.
July 28, 2011
Saw this in the 70s. Lots of teary eyes when the movie ended.
½ March 7, 2011
Makes my mom cry just by mentioning the name.
February 12, 2011
Blubbed like a baby when i first saw this as a kid.

Never again
January 2, 2011
Great film, highly recommended
September 25, 2010
My favorite movie ever!
½ July 26, 2010
Good movie and very emotive.
May 27, 2010
I love this movie, I couldn't stop crying when I saw this movie there are so many part on the movie that are so touching that you can't help me pour your tears put.
May 18, 2010
Always good for a clean out of the tear ducts.

Through thick and thin, Jon Voight is aways the little boy's champ.
??孩????中??亲永?????大???????