Cinderella - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cinderella Reviews

November 23, 2016
My favorite Disney Princess! If I could be any Disney Princess it would be Cinderella! I used to and still have a Cinderella doll that spins around!
½ October 24, 2016
A beloved fairy tale that saved Disney from bankruptcy, "Cinderella" is still one of the company's best animated features.
October 8, 2016
Solid Disny movie, but not amazing. Cinderella is a much better character than most people give her credit for, and the Prince not being very developed doesn't bother me too much. Where this movie really gets annoying is the mice. They steal entirely too much screen time and are just annoying.
August 23, 2016
Cinderella is a both great timeless!
August 12, 2016
The classic Disney film, Cinderella sets the standard for years to come with its imaginative animation style, fun characters, and enchanting songs. Animators find a good balance between the silly gags of the mice characters and the enchanting scenes with Cinderella and her path from rags to riches. Some notably colorful characters like the king and Lady Tremaine help support the story with originality, though some characters like the Prince and the fairy godmother probably deserved some more screen time. Either way, the movie kept us captivated with its wonderful visuals, refined humor and compelling storyline.
July 22, 2016
Top notch animation, a down on her luck heroine, and catchy tunes make this one of Disney's finest efforts.
June 19, 2016
A Walt Disney classic! Beautifully animated. An archive of animation history!
½ June 13, 2016
A classic, Nolan wants more stars
June 10, 2016
This is one of Disney's second film with Disney princesses, Cinderella, every women's dream come true. The characters I like is the mice, there're funny and that mouse that has my name. Jack. The human characters are funny too. The songs are beautiful, the only songs I like is all of them. There're have A dream is a wish, The work song sung by mice and everyone's favourite song Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo. The music is just gorgeous, there're many Disney films that have many lovely music and animation. Oh wait, I almost forgot. The prince and Cinderella are dancing while singing ''So this is love'' and Oh boy it's beautiful even though it is kind of short. And that's all I gotta say about it. What beautiful film.
½ May 30, 2016
Had to re-watch this and it still is a masterpiece.
½ May 27, 2016
Cinderella has an uninteresting plot, and a terrible climax, but its amazing animation, great characters, and nice soundtrack puts it on par with the decent Disney classic films.
½ May 19, 2016
Positives: I think Cinderella may be considered a classic. It has beautiful and catchy songs, such as "A dream is a wish your heart makes" and "Bippity Boppity Boo". Cinderella is a great character. She's beautiful and optimistic. She cares for animals and sort of the stepsisters.

Negatives: The story was too short for a movie about 2 hours long. There are some filler in this classic animation. One example is a scene with Lucifer, Jaq and Gus. Even thought it maybe entertaining, it has nothing to do with the plot. It's just a cat chasing mice.
May 11, 2016
Good movie and nice scenery in the movie. And there where funny parts in this movie. And the dancing was very good and the singing was Beautiful and graceful. So it is great I would say. I like Prince Charming and cinderella, and Prince Charming"s dad he was funny as well as the Grand Duke. Such a good movie to see for kids people will like this great movie!!
½ March 21, 2016
No es lo mismo un mar de gracia que una gota de humor, sin embargo ambas se hicieron presentes en esta película.
½ March 17, 2016
The classic princess movie that people still watch
½ March 11, 2016
One of Disney's most-beloved animated films is a delight from beginning until end; nice score includes "A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes," and the Oscar-nominated "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo."
½ March 5, 2016
Despite a few flaws, this is yet another animated classic from Disney
½ February 5, 2016
another remarkable fairy tale from Disney
the animators have gone back to traditional princess fare focusing on a female lead wishing for her dreams to come true
there's a lot of supporting characters this time around from the mice to Lucifer the cat to the King and the Duke
Cinderella is only in a portion of the movie but she is taught to believe by her friends and her Fairy Godmother
Lady Tremaine is a deliciously-fun villain as the evil stepmother as are the two stepsisters forcing Cinderella into a servant lifestyle
classic songs, better animation, and a clear message that isn't out of reach
one night can be like a dream and even though it cant last forever you can still make it come true yourself
another short entry but thankfully the live-action version would later explore more of the depth this version set the stage for
January 16, 2016
Crap. Lacking in a lot of character development and failing to provide the dark serious tones. Instead they wanted it cutesy and magical for little girls. Just cotton candy fluff. Blegh. Typical Disney.
December 15, 2015
loved the rats especially gus