Feds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feds Reviews

½ August 19, 2016
Intelligent comedy about two females who enter FBI training at Quantico, determined to become the best in the agency. Along the way they deal with chauvinistic male students and instructors. Gross and DeMornay make a good duo and the overall film is entertaining while the training scenes are believable.
November 26, 2013
A lazily written, intermittently funny comedy.
April 11, 2013
This movie never fails to crack me up.
March 28, 2013
Usual mismatched cop stuff with a gender switch twist. Nothing special or memorable.
½ November 20, 2011
Feels a bit outdated now, but it's still funny.
½ October 5, 2010
If I had never seen it years ago, I would probably look at it today with a sense of "I'll never see this piece of crap!" and would have written it off as such with a "Not Interested" rating. Granted, it's been at least 10 years and I probably should see it again to see if its age has worn any but, I remember it enough to give it a solid rating with stars.

It is funnier than what I would have thought it to be if I had never seen it.
½ August 17, 2010
Pretty lame, I like Rebecca De Mornay alot. But God is this movie bad... not comedy, just a COMPLETE waste of time. D+
August 5, 2010
I Just LOVE FED"S It Is A Classic 80* feel good comedy ...Basic Training In The FBI With Two Wimen ...
Mary Gross Is What makes this Soo Great!!! She has a funny innocents about her ..Fave Part When they get drunk and
Agent Janis Zuckerman (Mary Gross) Rips That mans shirt of and is fetishing all over his Tattoo LMAO I was Rollin... Great Movie ;p
June 26, 2010
Very predictable and standard, but still fun
June 16, 2009
Awesome chick kick butt film.Love it.
June 6, 2009
cute! candidate fred thiompson shows why he shouldn't have ran for president!
½ May 26, 2009
I have a soft spot for these cheesy films I remember as a kid. Its not cinematic gold, but its funny and entertaining.
April 13, 2009
I love Rebecca De Mornay. She made this cheezeball of a film all better.
March 9, 2009
A simple, fun and mindless comedy. Good fun and great characters.
½ February 19, 2009
one of those girl-power movies
February 7, 2009
One of the best comedies I've ever seen...
September 17, 2008
Watchable, pleasant fluff, could have used a few more laughs, but the two leads are likable and the film provides a compelling glimpse into the training of the F.B.I.
September 5, 2008
I would rather drink mop water for breakfast for the next decade than to ever lay eyes on this again. It goes to show what all people regardless of gender think of female cops. They are ultimately reduced to a comedic act; it's a shame really. Heck, there are really no cop movies where the women is the hero or is strong without making a mockery of her in the midst.
August 26, 2008
I dont care if it's corny, I like this movie.
August 15, 2008
Alright for an 80's movie, but you can't take it seriously.