Feds - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Feds Reviews

½ February 24, 2008
This movie is amazing. I used to watch it all the time with my sister and just remember it beeing absolutely fantastic.
½ February 18, 2008
I love Rebecca De Mornay, but her beauty is squandered in this one.
½ January 21, 2008
A great movie! Loved Rebecca De Mornay and Mary Gross! This is a movie that I don't mind watching every now and then. A great comedy!
November 12, 2007
So Corny but I have always loved this movie.
½ November 7, 2007
This movie is great! Mary Gross is so goofy and silly that she makes this movie remarkable!!! I remember watching it on Comedy Central, I wish they'd bring this classic movie back!!
October 26, 2007
why can't i find this movie anywhere?? i love it though.
½ September 20, 2007
Funny movie of 2 women trying to make it in the FBI. In order to graduate, they must rely on each other. Very cute.
September 18, 2007
this is a 1 or a 5...utter rubbish but still one of my favourites of ALL TIME
August 14, 2007
It's a great comedy, which succeeds by playing on some typical male/female stereotypes.
August 12, 2007
love this movie, used to rent it out everytime i went to video shop, showed it to my friends during highschool and they hated it, they bag me out for it! but it is awesome!!!
½ July 21, 2007
mint film funny as!!!
½ July 12, 2007
This a girl power movie it shows gilrs can be tough and can do anything just as good or better than boys.
June 18, 2007
hmmm.., rebecca de mornay....
June 8, 2007
I have no idea why, but this is one of my favorite movies of all time. It has a really simple plot, but it's just a good, entertaining, fun movie.
½ June 5, 2007
This film is pretty crap but i liked it. I happened to switch on the tv to it once.
June 2, 2007
I love this movie. I've seen it a hundred times since I was little. So cute.
½ May 26, 2007
One of my least favorite movies ever. I once sat through at home. It gets worse as it goes along. I really hated Mary Gross.
May 8, 2007
Okay, this movie is so funny. I love it.
April 27, 2007