Flashback - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Flashback Reviews

September 26, 2014
They really tried hard in the late 80s to make a star out of Kiefer but this was a called third strike.
July 1, 2014
A fun movie for those of us from the 60's
½ May 17, 2013
For the most part it was utterly ludicrous and implausible, but the performance by Dennis Hopper makes it still fun to watch.
December 7, 2012
Would like to get round to seeing!
December 5, 2012
Dennis Hopper plays a 1960s radical, on the run for a crime he didn't commit, and FBI man Kiefer Sutherland tries to bring Hopper to justice. A wonderful nostalgic look at the memorable 1960s era, in a heartwarming, interesting, and inspiring tale.
September 24, 2012
I live this movie, rotten tomatoes needs to get it.
½ September 16, 2012
If you like Rock-N-Roll‚?¶ Peace & Love‚?¶ against authority‚?¶ You are going to love this movie!!! Very moving movie ‚?¶
December 29, 2011
Hippie meet uptight FBI agent. Now have the FBI agent learn a life lesson from the dirty hippie. AH, that's sweet. Not even close. You spend the entire film wishing that Jack Bauer would put a cap in the guy from "Waterworld."
½ July 11, 2011
One of my fave's, Dennis Hopper and Kiefer Sutherland work very well together, plus Richard Masur and Michael McKean are great together too in there two small roles.
½ January 11, 2011
Dennis Hopper! I really could leave the review at that but I must say that this movie is fun as hell to watch. Sutherland and Hopper work very well together, and an appearance by Carol Kane makes the film that much better.
The plot alone is worth watching the movie! A former child-hippie turned FBI agent is forced to look at his past when he is put in charge of escorting a 60's counterculture icon across state lines to authorities in Washington.
Great movie, great acting! Also look for Richard Masur and Michael McKean who steal a bit of the spotlight from the the two leads, they are hilarious.
Flashback showcases Dennis Hopper's talent very nicely and the film makes me miss him that much more. See this movie, now!
½ June 6, 2010
Possibly my favourite Dennis Hopper movie. Sad to watch it since he has died. Kiefer was so hot in that film too!
½ May 29, 2010
How sad - he died today!
½ February 14, 2010
Entertaining and refreshingly different.
December 27, 2009
Favourite all time movie
September 6, 2009
Outstanding. Hopper teaching Sutherland how to expand his view of the world and to see that his (Sutherland) beliefs in the system is based on flawed logic is just too funny.
July 22, 2009
Hilarious movie, much better than I thought it would be. I was really in it for seeing Kiefer Sutherland, who in my opinion is a wonderful actor, but it ended up being a great film as well. I enjoyed how two very constracting characters came together, and in the end, influenced eachother for the better and even liked eachother. Some very funny scenes, and very nice and heart-warming ending as well.
March 27, 2009
I liked this one alot!
February 5, 2009
And to think that this led to season 1 of 24...
½ January 17, 2009
A really good movie, very funny. Also had great music all the way through.