The top Footloose quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Ren McCormack: Where, in concert?Willard: No, behind you.‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (2 years ago)
- Ren McCormack: You like Men at Work?Willard: Which man?Ren McCormack: Men at work.Willard: Well, where do they work?Ren McCormack: No, they don't, they're a music group.Willard: Well, what do they call themselves?Ren McCormack: Oh, no! What about the Police?Willard: What about 'em?Ren McCormack: You've ever heard them.Willard: No, but I've seen them.‐ Submitted by Alyssa B (2 years ago)
- Rev. Shaw Moore: If our Lord wasn't testing us, how would you account for the proliferation, these days, of this obscene rock and roll music, with its gospel of easy sexuality and relaxed morality?
- Ren McCormack: Up on the roof, oh yeah. 100 proof, oh yeah. I'm feelin' fine, oh yeah. Drink cherry wine, oh yeah.
- Rev. Shaw Moore: Even if this was not a law, which it is, I'm afraid I would have a lot of difficulty endorsing an enterprise which is as fraught with genuine peril as I believe this one to be. Besides the liquor and the drugs which always seem to accompany such an event the thing that distresses me even more, Ren, is the spiritual corruption that can be involved. These dances and this kind of music can be destructive, and, uh, Ren, I'm afraid you're going to find most of the people in our community are gonna agree with me on this.
- Ren McCormack: What are you doing here?Ariel: Watchin'.Ren McCormack: I thought I was alone.Ariel: Not in this town. There's eyes everywhere.
- Rev. Shaw Moore: I think it's Heyden, a chamber piece.Ariel: And that kind of music's ok?Rev. Shaw Moore: It doesn't confuse people's minds and bodies.
- Rev. Shaw Moore: It's not that we don't talk, it's just that sometimes people run out of things to say.
- Ren McCormick: Jump back.‐ Submitted by James S (5 years ago)