Fun with Dick and Jane - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fun with Dick and Jane Reviews

June 28, 2015
not particularly funny
January 18, 2015
Fonda y Segal muy divertidos nada que ver con Leoni / Carrey.
August 22, 2014
very good and enjoyable couple movie
February 7, 2013
loved the version with Tia Leonie and Jim Carrie
December 7, 2012
Would like to see sometime!
November 4, 2012
So much better than the remake
August 16, 2012
more than just fun for the year.
December 9, 2011
The original! I loved it --- so intentionally cheesy in parts and very willing to laugh at itself. Can see why Jim Carey was cast in the remake.
June 3, 2011
Saw the Jim Carrey's version which was good!
February 9, 2011
The original is more scathing and just plain funnier.
January 10, 2011
After the Judd Apatow-penned remake didn't totally suck, I promise to someday go back to the source.
½ January 5, 2011
I liked this movie for the most part, there are a lot of funny scenes, but it also has lulls in the story. It could have been better, and surprisingly the remake was better.
½ December 19, 2010
Seen 19.12.2010. The copy version in 2005 was probably better, but difficult to say since I didn't see this version first.
½ December 14, 2010
**1/2 (out of four)

I really liked Jane Fonda and George Segal. Their charms and charisma make up for the weaknesses in the story. As good as they are, they don't quite save it.

When Dick (Segal) loses his job, he and his wife (Fonda) won't give up on their luxuries. Instead they take to a life of crime, stealing and robbing cars and banks.

Fun to a point, but it runs out of plot way too quickly.
½ November 14, 2010
Itīs funny, not great, but enjoyable.
November 6, 2010
It certainly had it's funny moments. The gun down the pants was great. But I kinda sorta hated Dick. Maybe he was more likable in the 70s, but to me he came across as a total dick who I would have loved to see lose in the end.
½ August 17, 2010
I remember seeing it as a kid and loved it.
August 17, 2010
The remake did an injustice to this great movie.
July 1, 2010
Fun. Light. Adorable. Perfect.