Ghost Fever - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ghost Fever Reviews

½ July 26, 2012
When I herd of Sherman Hemsley passing besides remembering how much I loved him in amen and jeffersen s I remember seeing this piece of garbage movie it was in the littlest theatre @ cinema I saw it when I was a kid when a movie is in the smallest movie screen on opening weekend it tells how bad it is ! :-0
March 31, 2012
If you've heard anything about this, you've heard how atrociously terrible it is. Well yeah it is, but that's what makes it so good. That's right...I gave a five star rating to an absolute pile of crap. Everything about it is terrible. The plot, the acting, the special effects...everything. But yet, it's so damned charming that it can't be refused. I love this awful film and the only reason I know why is because it's terrible. Perhaps somebody out there could agree with me?
November 19, 2011
Special effects? Yeah. Comedy? Hell yeah. Ghosts? Yah think? This movie is goooooooooood.
½ July 8, 2011
(*): Thumbs Down

An unfunny mess of a movie, but bad movie aficionados will relish this.
FilmFanatik
December 30, 2010
December 28, 2008
This is a Smithee film?! That makes me want to own it that much more. I remember watching this film a lot in my youth, mostly because my brother and I were big fans of ghosts and other assorted monsters. I remember most of the film quite well, and it was pretty corny. Fun, though.