Halloween Reviews

• 19h ago

This movie was absolutely awesome I absolutely loved it so good such a good horror film I definitely recommend it

• 3d ago

First off, I am a huge slasher fan and much of that is due to Halloween. There is no better example in my opinion of suspense and how to build it. Carpenter is superb at building an atmosphere that pays off largely during the final act here. Jamie Lee Curtis plays the innocent teenager almost to perfection and has become as iconic to this franchise as Michael Myers is. From the terrific lighting all the way to the on point portrayal of Dr. Loomis by Donald Pleasance, everything just clicks. This is truly the blueprint of what a slasher should be!

• Aug 13, 2019

Full of iconic moments accompanied with Carpenter's eerie theme. Still over 40 years later it can still send shivers up your spine. The first truly is the best without a doubt compared to the Halloween movies that followed it.

• Aug 12, 2019

It's a very well made and classic Halloween movie, definitely the best in the franchise.

• Aug 11, 2019

Intense And Most Of The Scares Still Hold Up Today!!!!!

Intense And Most Of The Scares Still Hold Up Today!!!!!

• Aug 06, 2019

For horror fans. This original was the film that started the 80s slasher sub-genre. With a simple and yet highly effective story. The boogeyman was born. The POV shots of The Shape stalking his victims is highly effective, setting the tone for the rest of the movies reveals. Horror fans: this is the ONE! Classic! 5/5

• Aug 05, 2019

A top horror classic, best horror movie right next to The Shining.

A top horror classic, best horror movie right next to The Shining.

• Jul 21, 2019

Horror movies simply just don't get any better than this

Horror movies simply just don't get any better than this

• Jul 19, 2019

Halloween takes the horror genre to another level.

Halloween takes the horror genre to another level.

• Jul 18, 2019

It's scary and sometimes suspenseful, and the characters are memorable. I recommend it to horror fans who haven't seen it.