Happy Hour - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Happy Hour Reviews

½ June 12, 2013
Marshall Beer exec uncovers a secret additive that cause sales to overflow. Leaves you with a similar feeling as when our Ontario government outlawed happy hour for alcohol sales in the 80s. Younger audience will be wrongfully encouraged by Tawny Kitaen's prominence on the box cover but be disappointed with older generation stars like Jamie Farr and Rich Little.
½ October 27, 2012
The good times don't exactly roll in this flat comedy about an untraceable addictive food additive developed for Marshall beer. Tawny Kitaen can't lift this material although I did laugh at one scene where Jamie Farr takes out his traffic jam frustrations on a cyclist.
½ March 6, 2012
79%

Mostly a one joke movie, but I'll drink John De Bello's brand of comedy any day. Feeling thirsty? Drink Marshall's beer!
½ February 6, 2012
August 1, 2010
It was 'On Demand' listed as Sour Grapes. This was pretty bad. The hot 80s girls couldn't even save it. It's about a chemist who makes a chemical that when added to beer makes it insanity addictive... After awhile everyone is drinking and even little kids are drinking it instead of milk. The premise is good, the execution is not. It's too cheesy and delivers very few laughs.
November 28, 2009
Started out good but just ended up boring