Headhunter - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Headhunter Reviews

July 21, 2014
Two Miami cops investigate a series of murders linked to a Nigerian voodoo monster. The thin strand of credibility remaining is ultimately lost in the final scene which reveals the headhunter. Kay Lenz always helps though. Film doesn't appear interested in dispelling any African stereotypes.
½ September 24, 2013
Not a good movie but Headhunter has some hilarious scenes. Any movie that has a preacher yell out I ain't ever getting in that river again. The god damn devil is in there. Is at least worth watching once.
½ September 21, 2013
This movie is watchable and has a few funny scenes but I would never watch it again.
October 27, 2012
A Nigerian curse comes to Miami in a wave of beheadings to claim souls that escaped it in Africa. Story is admittedly pretty weak but at least Kay Lenz is present. Door left open for a sequel so I'm guessing this film must not have done that well financially.
March 12, 2012
½ November 25, 2010
The late 80's abounded with a host of sub-par monster-films, essentially tired rehashed-retreads of earlier, better-mounted productions. However, this is a different & oddly-entertaining, almost old-fashioned, B-Grade monster-movie, with an interesting setting (The supposedly voodoo-ridden slums of Miami--I've lived in Miami my entire life & recognize none of the neighborhoods depicted herein!), a good cast (Including sexy pixie Kay Lenz as one of Miami's finest-), and a pretty decent-looking critter, the humongous and hideous head-chopping homonculous, the "Headhunter".