100 Degrees Below Zero - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

100 Degrees Below Zero Reviews

½ June 14, 2013
low budget film tried to be like the day after tomorrow but failed it was ok worth watching once
½ June 12, 2013
Bomb, thumbs down. Cheap cheap cheap.
½ June 9, 2013
Horrible "special effects" and even worse acting. Don't waste your time or money.
½ June 7, 2013
WORST acting I have EVER seen. This movie is terrible, it could've been a good movie if they had found better actors. We were literally laughing through the whole movie and counting how many times they dramatically fell down. Awful.
June 1, 2013
I was dragging on so much with the same old stuff that after a while I stopped caring if they lived or died.
May 4, 2013
The worst movie I have seen in years, the acting, the plot, the effects, it's not even a b movie it is c or d.
½ April 30, 2013
Wow, could really stop watching. I't so bad and full of mistakes you just waiting for the next blooper. But when the lead charachter falls on flat ground and become onconsius for the fifth time i get to be a little tiresome..
April 28, 2013
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!
April 28, 2013
This is a seriously bad film, terrible script, very poorly acted with so much dramatic licence that it's almost comedic in places. Particularly love the part where the lead couple drive under the channel from England using the service tunnel which for the purposes of the story is a two lane road. Not even passable as a TV movie.
April 23, 2013
Pure drivel...during the Paris earthquakes, the 2 kids lurching from one side of street to the other is pure original Star Trek. Predictable and stupid beyond belief!
April 20, 2013
Absolutely aweful. Plot means well but sound effect aweful acting aweful. I could go on
April 19, 2013
100 Degrees Below Stupid.
½ April 18, 2013
Its so bad its funny, and thats why you should watch it, possibly the worst movie ever, and yet i still laughed more than a Tyler Perry film.
April 15, 2013
WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN THE ACTING WAS DOWN RIGHT AWFUL!
½ April 13, 2013
Horrible movie, full of bad overacting and fake falls by the brother and sister who make the movie even worse than it is....skip this one!
½ April 13, 2013
What a horrible movie. Terrible acting being just 1 of the problems with this movie. Spend a hour and a half doing anything else besides watching this. The only reason I watched it was because I ordered by accident from On Demand. Figured the headache I would have trying to get a refund wouldn't be worth the 7 bucks I paid. Pretty much the whole movie is 2 people running around and falling down every 10 minutes.