100 Feet - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

100 Feet Reviews

½ May 28, 2017
A supernatural horror movie that leaves one wishing it had been done with a bigger budget and with actors that might have some skills. I enjoy Janssen in everything she does. Same goes here.Bobby Cannavale has the acting chops of a block of wood, and Ed Westwick succeeded in his role only if he was going for total pervert. Michael Pare' wore a Michael Myers mask and had no lines in the whole movie. The effects were cheap and poorly executed as well. This story had potential, but none of it was realized.
December 13, 2016
Cliché-ridden ghost story, complete with cat-related jump scares and tableware flying of the shelves. The idea of house arresting the protagonist in a haunted house is engaging, but not enough to carry the movie.
July 23, 2016
This movie scared the hell out of me!
WAYYY more scary then the conjouring 1 or 2, or insidious 1-3 combined!!! And gory as well, not to mention top notch acting by Dutch Actress Famke Janssen!!!
½ March 2, 2016
This is just bad. Misses the mark on almost every count.
November 10, 2015
interesting but yet very intense definitely rated R no doubt about it but great acting for a horror movie
½ March 26, 2015
Not bad at all. Very original yet classic ghost story of isolation, helplessness and of course, victimization. Has some spooky parts (if not terrifying) and not badly acted particularly by our lead character. It has a memorably violent death towards the end that made me feel bad in a good way, the same way I suspect the director wanted us all to feel.
Robbanflix
January 2, 2015
A pretty good thriller with horror elements starring Famke Janssen from X-Men. Story follows a woman with house arrest but she is not alone in her house.. I like these types of movies and this is worth seeing altho better flicks can be found.
July 15, 2014
This ghost story has it's moments, but overall, it falls flat after the halfway point and is extremely predictable. There was one scene in particular that stood out for me, but I found the rest to be rather forgetable, not to mention filled with loopholes. I'm not saying that this is a bad film. Its okay enough, its just not very original or well thought out. But its surely a decent time waster.
April 27, 2014
Good premise about a woman on house arrest after killing her husband as she battles his ghost. Unfortunately, the violence and cheesy resolution let down this film
February 27, 2014
I own this on Blu-Ray in a two movie pack along with:
* Open Graves (2008)
September 9, 2013
Nothing excite bout this film. How could you beat ghost with baseball bat.. totally boring..
½ June 27, 2013
A must see movie that is so underrated, people need to see 100 Feet, and people need to see the body breaking scene where poor Ed Westwick is attacked. Frightening, extremely brutal and constantly dishing out jumpy shocks alongside a sinister atmosphere, 100 Feet is a smart and satisfying horror movie that works so well due to the small setting, all the action happens in one place and the claustrophobic feeling that Famke Janssen's character is experiencing you also feel it too. Solid performances from it's two leads, a handful of jumpy moments and gore so violent you may turn away in fear or be gobsmacked.
June 18, 2013
Awesome movie keeps you interested!
½ May 23, 2013
April 24, 2013
It's good for a rental
½ February 5, 2013
100 Feet can only be described as a pity; simply because it has such a promising premise with a poor poor delivery. Don't get me wrong, there are a few scenes that are impressive but the whole film in general is running in circles, very tedious and very much a drag. As much as it pains me to say, this film only belongs 100 Feet under, to stop people from watching it.
January 31, 2013
If you like a good ghost story then check out this film, it went relatively under the radar but it does hold its own. There are a few questionable moments in the film but nothing that detracts you from the enjoyment and fear that this film throws at you almost all the way through. A good film for a quick scare
½ January 25, 2013
It will Scare you and never let you out 100 Feet!
November 28, 2012
Such a good little horror! I didn't really have high hopes from the description, however there are interesting twists and turns that keep the pace of the film going, some good moments that even made me jump! All in all a very good watch.
November 18, 2012
I actually kinda like this film, it was kinda interesting and I would love to see it again not sure if I want it on DVD, it starred Famke Janssen and Michael Paré, it was ok but could have been better