100 Women (Girl Fever) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

100 Women (Girl Fever) Reviews

December 5, 2015
This was a sex comedy for teenagers more than a decade ago, I still found certain scenes inside were quite delicately made.
½ February 26, 2014
This movie is awful.
April 18, 2012
B rate at best, background sound on a good day. How did this get on our queue?
April 11, 2012
I somewhat remember watching this.. it's a great movie from what I can remember.
April 1, 2012
it's a cute comedy---
February 25, 2012
This movies is so funny!!!!
January 30, 2012
Stängde av filmen efter ca 20 minuter....
September 21, 2011
I wanted to like this more, as it's kinda cute. Problem is it's also a bit too silly.
½ February 22, 2011
I liked the prequel better. This one did a better job at being gross but suffered on a lot of other stuff. But for the most part, it's the exact same movie.
½ February 13, 2011
gross and stupid movie. even made me fast-forward - and that says something!
January 9, 2011
The basic story of this was cute, but the rest of the movie was so crass and failed so miserably at being funny that it was hard to REALLY enjoy it. It was okay to watch once, but I wouldn't want to see it again.
September 29, 2010
Everything you think about 100 Girls is going to be applied to 100 Women. So, you'll either like it for what it is, or blast it. It's basically a comedy about a guys interactions with different women. Are they overdone? Yes. But they are entertainingly overdone.
½ September 29, 2010
Not as good as 100 Girls, but enjoyable
August 9, 2010
i wouldnt be caught dead in a town with a blockbuster that carries this movie
½ July 14, 2010
This has got to be one of the worst movies that I have EVER seen!!!!!!!

Not once did it make me laugh or even smile. The plot is so embarrasing and so is the acting. Chad E has the worst fake smile and laugh seen in a long time.

The only positive thing about this movie is the stunning beauty of Erinn Bartlett.

DON'T waste your time watching this movie- that will be 1 hour and 34 mainutes that you will never get back.
½ May 2, 2010
Same formula as Michael Davis's last film of the similar title 100 Girls. A nice-guy protagonist, an odd sex-obsessed sidekick, a bad guy whose always getting in the way, a lot of beautiful women living in the same building.

There are some endearing qualities about this movie, but both the non-main guys and the humor are grosser.

The first movie as well as this one, there are some surprisingly touching moments and the girls aren't too bad cliches...they are for the most part agreeable.
½ March 20, 2010
Watch "100 Girls" insted. This is a poor rip off of that with minor changes in story line.
March 2, 2010
Not bad. Pretty good movie.
½ February 1, 2010
not very fond with the storyline..
January 9, 2010