House (Ding Dong, You're Dead) Reviews

• May 06, 2019

Was going to say 4.5 but I can't help it. This was such a entertaining movie. Yes the special effects aren't that great but it's a 1980's movie. The acting is actually quite good especially William Katt. More laughs than scares but it was a very fun watch with a huge rewatchability factor.

• Dec 13, 2018

A classic 80's horror film, while not very scary it is very entertaining and has a good story in my opinion. Although it might be scary for a young audience, some may not like it but I reccomend you give it a watch!

• Aug 02, 2018

A haunted house horror/comedy with a Veteran teetering on the surreal and reality with crazy monsters done in 80's style.

• Jan 16, 2018

This is an often overlooked gem. Probably due to the rating more than anything but this is a lot of fun. A very silly and goofy horror movie that fans of the Evil Dead will eat up. And, I am pretty certain the song 'Still life" by Iron Maiden (or the inhabitant of the lake by Ramsey Campbell) inspired the film

• Oct 18, 2017

The movie isn't a triple-A film at all, if you were to give it a rating I would say a solid A- and man is it well produced. The actors are on top of their game and the effects are really cool. To me, yes, this is a 'Good" film, it's not great, but it is certainly good. for more on this film: https://latetothegame.blog/2017/10/18/key-movies-in-my-life-house-1986/

• Oct 08, 2017

As a horror comedy, I expected more horror and more comedy from House--it's kind of lacking in both departments. Aside from a moment or two, the story really drags in the first half of the movie, and when it finally picks up, it isn't that impressive. I think I prefer the sequel, as corny as it is.

• Oct 07, 2017

Tenta ser uma comédia de terror, mas não é nem assustador nem engraçado. Mas os efeitos especiais práticos e a maquiagem são massa.

• Jun 28, 2017

Ding Dong, You're Dead is the tagline. Not a subtitle.

Ding Dong, You're Dead is the tagline. Not a subtitle.

• Jun 09, 2017

Fun, goofy, horror. A very good watch.

Fun, goofy, horror. A very good watch.

• Apr 27, 2017

A great blend of horror and comedy. It has great humour and scares. It even has tension, which is tough to pull of in a film like this.