Ivanhoe - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Ivanhoe Reviews

½ August 28, 2008
One of my favorite movies growing up. best version of this movie out there I think. Seen it many, many, many times.
July 30, 2008
Watched this movie every Sat when I was about 10 yrs old. Love it.
Worn the Video out.
April 28, 2008
Best Ivanhoe version ever.
April 14, 2008
Tis a shame that this movie is unavailable on DVD. I have loved it sine it was frst aired back in the 80s and have often quoted it in jest.
March 15, 2008
It's old but I LOVE it!
January 13, 2008
No Elisabeth, so not as good.
January 9, 2008
airs on swedich television every year the day after new years eve. i have seen it many times but it is still very good
January 8, 2008
sam enjoying knighthood? i can dig it
January 5, 2008
This is the movie that I have grown up with. Every new year's day I see it. And this movie is allways as good as it was last year!
½ January 3, 2008
Really good movie with Anthony Andrews, Sam Neill, John Rhys-Davies (aka Gimli in LOTR) and Olivia Hussey.
This movie was so good that I wanna read the book, since books usually are better than movies ;P
So good actors and a good plot, that's great. See this movie if you like knights and lans fightning.
January 1, 2008
Oldschool, it's a good one. Grew up with this movie, every newyearsday.
January 1, 2008
I know that everyone has already seen this movie a thousand times, but I actually saw it for the first time today :) It was okay for a tired afternoon, but not sensational. I spent a great part of it feeling sorry for those poor horses used in the tournaments ... and then ... is the ending happy or sad, really?
November 28, 2007
One of the best movies. I suggest you to see it.
November 27, 2007
Great movie! Wonderful and sad story. Olivia Hussey is beautiful as the jewish woman that ( in my humble opinion) doesn´t get her man.
November 15, 2007
I'm so tired of this movie - as they show it every X-mas and have done so for 20 years or so... It's a fairly good movie though.
November 12, 2007
Den här filmen har allt!!! Sett den mer än 100 ggr sen jag var 6. Ivanhoe är riddaren nummer 1!
October 24, 2007
hvorfor er der ingen som bemærker den sorte ridder, når han sådan kommer ind og smadrer hele manegen!!!
October 11, 2007
En film som jag växt upp med. Sett 100 gånger. Jag inbillar mig fortfarande att Anthony Andrews är lika ung...dream on.
October 8, 2007
A favourite from the past. Used to love this movie.
½ October 4, 2007
Ja, vad ska man säga... Han väljer ju fel på slutet!