Jack Frost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jack Frost Reviews

July 22, 2014
Song stylings by Buddy Hackett (-10%).
November 6, 2013
couldnt be a better christmas flick for kids all the rankin n bass christmas films are great loved them as a kids and always will
½ December 25, 2012
Wow, I watched this movie with my entire family and everybody hated it, even my seven-year-old nephew. Next to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," this movie isn't very well known and that's exactly how it should be.
December 12, 2012
A house, a horse, some gold, and a wife: everything you need to be human. :p An old favorite of mine.
December 7, 2012
Worth finding and watching!
December 26, 2011
sad... but pretty good!
June 7, 2011
just writing a review
December 14, 2010
Cute. But not great.
December 4, 2010
Lonely Jack Frost beseeches Father Winter for the chance to be human.
May 14, 2010
Doesn't live up to the standard of some of their earlier work.
April 28, 2010
jack frost étant également le nom d'un film "d'horreur"
January 12, 2010
ahh! My favorite of the old Christmas specials!! Even over Rudolph! I heart Jack Frost!! :D :D I could watch this year round.
December 17, 2009
Not too interesting, but watchable like any Rankin/Bass films.
December 8, 2009
It's not the most intolerable holiday special I've ever seen; it's maybe among the top three Groundhog Day shows out there. Probably quite entertaining if one is high. A weird combination of creepy, charming, and offensive, especially with all the singing.
November 8, 2009
sad... but pretty good!
August 9, 2009
1 of my favourite christmas cartoons.......
½ June 16, 2009
why don't they make a frosty v jack frost film? it'd be almost exactly like freddy v jason except there'd be snow and stuff.
June 3, 2009
One of my favorite Christmas movies, it wouldn't be the same without it.
shesdownbytheriver
March 28, 2009
No thankyou - Not interested
January 28, 2009
My favorite myth-typed character, put in one of the most depressing Rankin-Bass movies ever made. The villain is reminiscent of Burgermister Misterburger. Why are all of their villains German? Anyways, the story is a sad one, but the intro and outro are a very lame way to start the story.

Steam-powered everything in the castle was a nice way to make the movie more original than the others.