Like Father, Like Son - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Like Father, Like Son Reviews

May 29, 2016
I love this movie. Dudley Moore was especially hilarious in this.
August 22, 2015
8/21/2015: It had its funny moments, but overall it wasn't a great movie.
½ July 27, 2015
A lesser version of Freaky Friday, but I still liked it. Dudley Moore and Kirk Cameron are funny in body-swapping roles. (First and only full viewing - 7/26/2015)
July 10, 2015
I remember liking it.
½ March 11, 2015
As much as I like Dudley Moore, he couldn't pull off the laid back son no more than Kirk Cameron could pull off the tightly wound dad. Forget about this weak attempt of a movie.
February 14, 2015
Dudley Moore is a legend, so this film earns one star simply because of his presence in it. But that's not a recommendation. In fact, I implore you to avoid this movie unless you want to see every single movie Dudley Moore ever made.
September 21, 2014
It is interesting, to wish you were "someone else"
for a day;The late Moore plays a doctor,and Cameron is the teen son. At one point, the two feel woe about their day and someone will "magically" help them switch occupations. Zany and funny to watch.
May 3, 2014
Several movies of the 1980's centered around the whole body switching theme. It all started in 1984 with Steve Martin's All of Me. After that a slew of teen comedies followed. This was one of the more memorable ones but it still does not measure up to movies like Big.
October 18, 2013
Father & son switch bodies. Son is amusing in his role.
½ June 19, 2013
Nothing new. Very predictable and done to death.
½ May 22, 2013
January 13, 2013
The 80's were filled with comedies about switching bodies and aside from All of Me, none of them were very good. The unfunny trend continues with Dudley Moore switching bodies with his son, Kirk Cameron, after drinking some funky sauce. Kirk Cameron proved that he couldn't even hold a movie together, let alone a Dudley Moore movie. It's supposed to be hilarity as Dudley's doctor mind is all in Kirk Cameron's body and who would take a kid doctor serious? That's the humor and it sucks.
December 7, 2012
Could be worth watching. Will find and devour with my eyes!
½ August 19, 2012
This movie is sooo funny.
You got the son (Kirk Cameron) who doesn't like getting told what to do by his dad . So fate happens and bam..they switch roles..
The adventure begins and doesn't end.
I must tell you Sean Astin is tooo sexy beyound words.
April 10, 2012
fail movie is fail...
½ January 17, 2012
YEESSSSS this movie sparked my Kirk Cameron obsession hahahah.
December 11, 2011
This is a funny movie about body switching, a concept that seemed pretty popular back in the day. The two characters live as the other for a short period of time and end up learning more about the other as well as themself, becoming better people in the end. Growing Pains was my favorite show when I was a kid so I loved anything Kirk Cameron did. Also, when I look at the cover, I can't help but think of Perfect Strangers. Anybody else?
½ October 13, 2011
½ August 7, 2011
Película ochenterísima y ahora que viene una nueva de "Body Swithching", pues muy de acuerdo. La verdad como muchas películas de la (C)poca es malona pero muy divertida. Adem,¡s podemos ver a dos actores que uno ya murió (Dudley Moore) y otro desapareció en la religión (Kirk Cameron).
April 23, 2011
One of the best films from one of the BEST eras in film...the 1980's. *SPOILER ALERT* High school senior Chris Hammond (Kirk Cameron) and his father, Jack (Dudley Moore), share a warm, close relationship. And if that isn't miracle enough, their familial bond gets even closer when a freak accident causes father and son to switch bodies. It's a male version of Freaky Friday as Chris and his dad learn a lot about each other ... the hard way! Co-stars Sean Astin, Margaret Colin and Catherine Hicks.