Little Lord Fauntleroy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Lord Fauntleroy Reviews

December 8, 2013
A Christmas classic!
December 1, 2013
Great family movie about a kid that we can all look up to.
May 28, 2013
Tale about a young boy who is told he will be a British count in nineteeth century Britain. The film focuses on the relationship between the kid and his grandfather, a grumpy old gentleman who still refuses to accept the boy's mother into the family. Old fashioned tale, a little obvious a times, but with nice performances and a feel good ending.
July 18, 2011
Bought but not yet watched
December 29, 2010
I read the book, now I need to see the movie. In the book he has brown eyes. In the movie he has blue eyes.
December 22, 2010
I love this movie! Every year it is on I watch it and its completely accurate to the book!
½ December 6, 2009
So much wisdom in such a youngster... It kind of makes me wish I could regain faith in humanity lol. Excellent movie, despite what anyone says.
October 31, 2009
nice romantic story. not a best seller, but sweetly nice
April 23, 2009
Alec Guinness stars as an elderly Brit who takes in his poor New Yorker grandson (Ricky Schroeder) in this made-for-TV modern-day retelling of Frances Hodgson Burnett's novel.
June 13, 2008
just a really nice film that gives you a good feeling when your'e through
April 4, 2008
Saw this a very long time ago...
March 9, 2008
This one's a really good show. It's one of the only ones I can get everyone in my family to watch over and over.
February 11, 2008
Muy buena adaptación del clásico de Frances Hodgon, logra transmitir con éxito las abundantes expresiones del breve libro.
January 28, 2008
Un film parfait pour toute la famille.
January 11, 2008
So cute...... Tear jerker!
½ January 4, 2008
This is a black and white movie. But, it is a good one.
½ January 3, 2008
A classic in my family that no one else seems to have heard of. Very witty and heart warming for a TV movie, now if only we could get a different version than our 20-year old VHS tape.
½ December 25, 2007
I really hate this one and allways want to kick that little boy where it hurts.
December 22, 2007
Not feeling too verbose after my monstrous [i]Sweeney[/i] review. [i]Holiday[/i] was good but not spectacular; it was a tad dull but Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant have nice chemistry that keeps things interesting for at least the first hour.

[i]Little Lord Fauntleroy[/i] is a boring movie that is mainly notable for Alec Guiness. The boy is alright but annoying at times. Not terribly bad but nothing special, either.
December 16, 2007
classic, every year on christmas