Little Lord Fauntleroy - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Little Lord Fauntleroy Reviews

November 21, 2007
This little slum boy discovers that he's the Duke of somewhere and goes there to live. I really like when people are taken from the slums and made rich and then help the poor and teach horrible people to be nice and have fun. It warms my heart.
November 17, 2007
Add this one to your Christmas classics. Sweet movie about changing the heart of another with unconditional love
October 25, 2007
I watch it once a year!
½ October 22, 2007
It's so moving ... *sniff!*
(By the way: much better than the 1936 version.
October 18, 2007
I have see both versions, and love them both, as a matter of fact, I own both versions
October 12, 2007
Hooray for the memories! I watched this everyday for a year - well almost
September 29, 2007
A masterful screen adaptation. I kept watching it avidly when I was young (and not so young...)
September 21, 2007
I loved this movie. it was very accurate to the book and im not one bit dissapointed with it. Awesome movie :)
September 3, 2007
First movie remember seeing at a theatre. Great memories!!
August 26, 2007
Ricky Schroder was adorable in this heart-warming movie. The love a boy reconciles estranged in-laws and improves the country. Unafraid to love all people equally,he wins the hearts of all the people.
August 8, 2007
You buy the book then saw the movie, and I'll let you know why I love this movie
August 7, 2007
I watched it every year on Christmas with my dear Grandma. It belings to my childhood
½ August 1, 2007
Touching. Maybe poorly acted on the boys part, but very good story.
July 30, 2007
The definition of a successful adaption of a classic novel. This is exactly what I imagined the world and the characters to be like when reading the book as a kid.
Just beautiful...
½ July 24, 2007
Want to see what loving and respecting all people equally really means? Little Lord Fauntleroy shows you how.

The characters are wonderfully created and well rounded. I wish it went for longer!
July 11, 2007
I so envied his play room as a kid...a christmas favourite
July 9, 2007
What a wonderful movie! Great acting as well!!
July 8, 2007
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!It's soo cute
June 25, 2007
By far the best version of this story. A bit sappy, of course, but very heart-warming and Alec Guinness makes quite the curmidgeon.
June 22, 2007
I was about six years of age when I saw this film. Then I kept watching films with Sir Alec Guinness in.