Little Lord Fauntleroy Reviews

• Mar 25, 2019

This move is fantiastic! The acting, the music, and the scenery all come together to form a true epic.

• Feb 02, 2017

"I'll have no graspin' tyrant sittin' on my barrels."

"I'll have no graspin' tyrant sittin' on my barrels."

• Dec 08, 2013

A Christmas classic!

A Christmas classic!

• Dec 01, 2013

Great family movie about a kid that we can all look up to.

Great family movie about a kid that we can all look up to.

• May 28, 2013

Tale about a young boy who is told he will be a British count in nineteeth century Britain. The film focuses on the relationship between the kid and his grandfather, a grumpy old gentleman who still refuses to accept the boy's mother into the family. Old fashioned tale, a little obvious a times, but with nice performances and a feel good ending.

• Dec 04, 2010

I love this movie! Every year it is on I watch it and its completely accurate to the book!

• Dec 06, 2009

So much wisdom in such a youngster... It kind of makes me wish I could regain faith in humanity lol. Excellent movie, despite what anyone says.

• Oct 04, 2009

nice romantic story. not a best seller, but sweetly nice

nice romantic story. not a best seller, but sweetly nice

• Apr 23, 2009

Alec Guinness stars as an elderly Brit who takes in his poor New Yorker grandson (Ricky Schroeder) in this made-for-TV modern-day retelling of Frances Hodgson Burnett's novel.

• Jun 13, 2008