Loverboy Reviews

• Dec 18, 2015

Boring film, didn't even finish it.

Boring film, didn't even finish it.

• Jul 07, 2015

Very enjoyable movie from start to finish, starring Patrick Dempsey, an 80s icon. Great scenes, funny dialogue. Tony the Italian and his quest for Randy's mother are classic. I have many anchovies for you! A father's worst nightmare, "And you always think its the other guy." Kirstie Alley pre weight gain. A must see for any guy, you might actually pick up a few pointers. Alex, is the sexy older lady who puts out the 411 on the Love Doctor of Beverly HIlls. $200 for a pizza delivery with extra anchovies. Intruder alert, violator, violator, run papa. The under-appreciated wives gets back at their husbands. The hotty mom with the swimming pool, just great storytelling. The dream or shall I say nightmare with Doctor Reed Palmer. Stands the test of time.

• Apr 18, 2015

The schtick Dempsey carved out at this time in his career was entertaining and this follows that script to a tee.

• Sep 14, 2014

Stilly 80s teen comedy about Patrick Dempsey as a pizza delivery boy who becomes something of a gigolo for lonely housewives. The comedy isn't all that funny and I've never been much of a McDreamy fan, but I did like a lot of the 80s supporting cast which includes Kate Jackson, Barbara Carrera, Kirstie Alley, and Carrie Fisher as a few of the hot moms. There's also Nancy Valen as Dempsey's girlfriend, E.G. Daily, Dylan Walsh, Vic Tayback and Robert Picardo. Give the film credit for tapping the the hot-older-lady MILF story before it got huge, though I suppose "The Graduate" and "Class" hit on this as well. Forgettable but entertaining enough to pass the time.

• Aug 16, 2014

Delivery boy does more than delivering pizzas in this Graduate style comedy that never seems to have identity of its own.

• Nov 23, 2013

Thats the sacrifice for love man!

Thats the sacrifice for love man!

• Aug 17, 2013

In the realm of all good 80's comedies, this is something that has be to in everyone's movie collection. Recommended to watch for nostalgia.

• Feb 24, 2013

80's movie! ..So, the remake will probably come out next year, huh?

80's movie! ..So, the remake will probably come out next year, huh?

• Sep 13, 2012

this is a back in the day movie shows a young corney guy gets all the ladies and he's a pizza delievery boy

• Aug 02, 2012

ok...WHAT to say??? welll other then it's cheesy approach and Dempsey still in his ackward puberty stages he manages to deliver a few laughs and very little progress at retaining my attention. My eyebrow raised when i got a good look at Dempseys woredrobe (does anyone dress like that in fast food places?). Anyway it's a cute film for the Dempsey admirers and anyone who wants to get in touch with it's 80's hay days.