Misunderstood Reviews

• Jul 24, 2015

Very touching indeed. Swollen eyes.

Very touching indeed. Swollen eyes.

• Dec 03, 2014

Why has this not been digitized yet? I want on dvd or live streaming.

Why has this not been digitized yet? I want on dvd or live streaming.

• May 24, 2014

Extremely well-acted, beautifully shot, touching film about family, loss, and connection. Heartbreaking and very satisfying.

• Jan 19, 2013

A real tearjerker. If you don't feel utterly terrible for the little boy by the middle of it, you don't have a heart.

• Nov 27, 2009

I literally had to go get a box of kleenex, I havent seen a movie that can make me cry more than these one

• Nov 16, 2008

I knew for the first time this story watching this film: it's the first film that made me cry and every time I see it, it continue to make me cry... I love it: I read the book and I adore all the films (original + remakes)

• May 29, 2008

this movie makes me cry every time I see it. the young boy aches for his fathers attention after his mother dies. It is a heartwarming ending.

• Mar 08, 2008

That's just a remake ! I rate it 5 stars because I can't find the original from Comencini (Incompreso- 1966) which is truly one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen. Make no mistake, the stars are for the original.

• Feb 28, 2008

Rented this back in '87 and saw it with my dad; he couldn't care less about hollywood flicks; he was touched by this one though.

• Oct 29, 2007

Very touching, mainly again due to great performances from Hackman and Thomas.

Very touching, mainly again due to great performances from Hackman and Thomas.